Gathering of the Clans - Oct. 9-11, Santa Cruz

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering if anyone booked a suite that has a sofa bed or couch or something that I could bunk up with... can't find any female riding friends that I can room share with and it's a bit on the expensive side if I have to pay for the whole thing myself.
flirt.gif

Sorry guys, I'm going to miss this. My routing got a little messed up and now I'm in Utah starting my way back east. One of these days I'll get to meet you west coast peeps. :(

Hindquarter ...
My favorite quarter.
...What are the others?
Fer Christ's Sake Mick, it is only 2.5 hours and 150 miles from Casa del O'Keeffe to The Hindquarter on Saturday night aye!

Maun, even California Hippie Don Carver or Gregory the Goat Fornicator could ride that! I'll be pissed if you don't make it!

Sacramento, CA to Santa Cruz, CA: via I-680 S, 2hr 21min, 146.19mi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wondering if anyone booked a suite that has a sofa bed or couch or something that I could bunk up with... can't find any female riding friends that I can room share with and it's a bit on the expensive side if I have to pay for the whole thing myself.
flirt.gif
Dear Miss Tyler, here is what our Best Western Booking says: Room Details - Suite-2 Rooms 2 Beds, Non-Smoking, Two Rooms, Family Suite, Sofabed, Separate Living Area, Microwave and Refrigerator, Full Breakfast.

Having not seen the room, I am guessing that the Sofabed would be in the Separate Living Area; if so, you are welcome to crash on the Stanley-Monkhouse couch. Our res. ends in 0576 if you want to call them for details.

flirt.gif
PM sent.

I will be working until 3pm on Friday and then will head over the hill from Mountain View most likely taking the backroads over the hill to SCruz (aka 35 and 9). Here is a proposed route for Saturday. I couldn't make any other modifications to the map in Google (I don't like the limitations the new Google maps has... grrrrr) but after traversing Black Rd. you can just cross over 17 and onto Old Santa Cruz Hwy to San Jose Soquel Rd.

We can either have breakfast at Alice's (it will most likely be packed on Saturday morning) or continue on into Half Moon Bay and have lunch at Cameron's. B)

Just to let anyone know, if you want to tent camp and save a bit of money, there are 3 more tent sites and 2 more tent pavilions where I just booked, just about 7 miles north of town in the redwoods. If you're interested call quick, they won't last.

1(831)335-8312

https://www.santacruzredwoodsrvresort.com/

Best to call, the online reservation can be way delayed.

Brodie

😀

Last edited by a moderator:
i made it to work today and tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow and well you get the idea.

you galz and guyz have lots o fun and don't pull no hppants moves, eh?