Getting High in Colorado

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Tyler, enjoyed it. (Except between you and Festar I'm reminded I'm just sitting on my arse.)
Time's a'wastin'... get off your tushie and git ya some! :D

Great report, wonderful pictures. The one's of Pike's Peak Highway are spectacular.
Thanks, Steve... it was great meeting you finally! B)

Excellent write up, and thanks so much for joining me for some great rides. Thoroughly enjoyed our time together. Hope to do it again next year. Great pics too. Well done Tyler.
Look forward to sharing more (s)miles when you're back! :)

Well I'm just pleased you didn't see me in my LD Skivvies with a camera in your hand :D

Very Good Stuff. As usual.
Your pics and my pics are of the same location but they are worlds apart. Well done.
I was thinking about you and your dad when I was there... ;)

Thanks Tyler. Really enjoyed your pictures and they showed me both roads I have ridden and future rides. Enjoyed your narratives also.
Jer
Thanks, Jer... glad you enjoyed it! :)

Wow Tyler, this is awesome! I love all the photos, but I especially like the one of you and festar by the sign.
Great stuff!
We were celebrating getting high!! :lol:

Fantastic pics Tyler. Thank you for taking the time to give us a snapshot of the rally!
There's more in depth photos here if you're interested.
cool.png

Nice. So now you put that pic of me in my comforts in two places on the web..... Lol.

So far...
devil.gif

Well I'm just pleased you didn't see me in my LD Skivvies with a camera in your hand
biggrin.png

Yet... there's still time...
devil.gif
laugh.png

Outstanding Tyler, some of my favorite places. Good coverage of the 3W rally.
Thanks
Thanks for lookin', Tom... how is life treating you these days?? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the RR Tyler, I plan to hit those trails (my first time) in 2 weeks.
You will love the area... it was simply stunning. Be happy to share my Google map links if you'd like them (well, they're actually from Justin since he sent them to me!)...
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome pics and RR Tyler...more motivation to get back to Colorado!

Thanks for sharing the adventure with us!

--G

Thanks for sharing. Nice report, nice pics. So what was it like riding a Spyder?
I've been riding one for over four years now... switched to a more stable 3-wheels after my accident about five years ago... wasn't supposed to live through it nor walk again but I did and I am. Missed riding but with the damage to my legs, I just couldn't take the risk of 2-wheels. But I really missed riding... enter the Spyder. I'm on my second one. They take some getting used to - just a different kind of fun... and, as I always say, I still have the throttle in my hand, the wind in my face, and 1000 cc's between my legs. :D

Lookit you getting out there and living your life! And that mountain top with the observatory looks familiar from NAFO a few years ago. Great RR. Great pics, as usual. Thank you.

Gawd, your threads are like dirty magazines. Words words words, I'm just here for the pictures.
biggrin.png
And these pictures are better than those in a dirty magazine. I saw Tyler went to Colorado and knew this thread would be a winner. Sure was. Thanks as usual for sharing.

''E X C E L L E N T'' Ride report and PHOTOS!!!!!!
specool.gif

What wonderful sceneries!!!
rolleyes.gif

Thank you Tyler for sharing with us!!!
smile.png

P.S. How's the "wave" thing going on the Spyder?
I wave at pretty much everybody... bicyclists, people walking their dogs, even guys driving tractors... anyone who's out enjoying the world in any way they can... and most of them wave back but it doesn't matter to me if they do or not. ;)

Brian won't shut up about Colorado!
smile.png
It's a pretty amazing place! B)

''E X C E L L E N T'' Ride report and PHOTOS!!!!!!
specool.gif
What wonderful sceneries!!!
rolleyes.gif

Thank you Tyler for sharing with us!!!
smile.png
Thanks for coming along... hope to see you out here sometime soon!! :D

Great eye Tyler! I've been to most of those locations, even have similar shots but mine don't compare.