Greb is now a WFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greb

Reaction score
I just moved to Utah from NC so I will be looking out for some FJRs around the SLC area. My first trip out here was up into Wyoming down highway 414 through the mountain view side of flaming gorge into Vernal. Took the route past Strawberry reservoir to get home. So many great roads, so little time!

I grew up in CO so it is good to be back in the west. See you out on the road.

*Edit* sorry, I realized this was probably the wrong forum for such info. Please forgive, as I am just excited to live in Utah now

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you'll be allright Greb. No one's bike should burst into flames just cuz you posted here. I just rode that same area coming home from WFO a couple weeks ago. The Chief Joseph Highway had great turns and pavement. We got some really nice pictures at Flaming Gorge, and the road in and out of that area was great too. You'll definately have some fun in that area.

I just moved to Utah from NC so I will be looking out for some FJRs around the SLC area. My first trip out here was up into Wyoming down highway 414 through the mountain view side of flaming gorge into Vernal. Took the route past Strawberry reservoir to get home. So many great roads, so little time!
I grew up in CO so it is good to be back in the west. See you out on the road.

*Edit* sorry, I realized this was probably the wrong forum for such info. Please forgive, as I am just excited to live in Utah now

Welcome to Utah. There are a few of us FJR guys around but we seem to be a reclusive bunch. It would be great to have a meet and greet.

Sorry OM...I still haven't even moved them from my camera to my computer. I've been working my ass off, and when I'm not, I forget to transfer them. I'll do it soon. I promise.

I think you'll be allright Greb. No one's bike should burst into flames just cuz you posted here. I just rode that same area coming home from WFO a couple weeks ago. The Chief Joseph Highway had great turns and pavement. We got some really nice pictures at Flaming Gorge, and the road in and out of that area was great too. You'll definately have some fun in that area.
Yep, I couldn't stop smiling during that ride. I will make it a point to make WFO next year, just too much going on this year.

Welcome to Utah. There are a few of us FJR guys around but we seem to be a reclusive bunch. It would be great to have a meet and greet.
Thanks kxb44, I am always looking for a ride, but my riding is limited since I have two small boys to keep me busy. Give me a shout if you want to show a newbie around the area and I will try to sneak out.

Latest posts