Grumpy goes to doctorwood

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaulinAshe

Reaction score
My pal(and ever so colorful forum member) Grumpy is scheduled for some surgery this Tuesday (1-29-08). The expected recovery period before being allowed to ride a motorcycle again is six, YES SIX MONTHS!

After that, he has a grueling 65-day cruise scheduled to further assist his recovery. So we will be without his riding graces for most, if not all of 2008.

:(

Heal fast and well my friend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Grumpy,

Feel free to kidnap me during your recovery period.... anything I can do to help.

Wishing you a Healthy & Speedy recovery.

Ahh Damn.. not another rider under the knife.

Geesh Grumpy, what ever you got that shouldn't be, I hope they exorcise it and you ride again.. Soon.

..and, if I may, as a person well experienced in such matters..

LISTEN TO THE DOC. If he/she says 6, then do 6, not 3, even if you think you can...

Jeff will understand all this.. geesh, just look at him! :rolleyes:

Hey Grumpy,

Good Luck !!

Simply do what the doctors tell you to do.......

Don't dilute their instructions for recovery with your own time table !!

We will be thinking of you from Down East !!

Rick Davis

Heal well Mr. G! We whine about our riding time & weather. Guess we should just look your way & be happy the weather is our only problem. You've got to get back on the bike so you can spank Jeff's butt ever once in a while.

A 65 day cruise!!! Holy Crap!!! So what kinda surgery do I have to go though to earn a 65 day cruise?

Hope the procedure goes smoothly.

Best wishes to you Grumpy. I'm sorry to hear that you are ill and I hope your recovery period passes quickly for you. I'm looking forward to riding with you again at EOM. Please keep us posted on your progress as you heal.

Jim, hope all goes well with your surgery and that you have a quick and pain free recovery. Enjoy your cruise and hope to see you at EOM.

Chris

Dammit Grumpy, You've ruined my riding plans for this year.

I was lookin foward to coming up to carolina sometime and ridin with you sir.

I hope everything goes well for you Jim.

Are you gonna let Mr. Ashe maintain your bike during your recovery period.

You know he could keep the battery charged up for ya doing tire testing.

Good luck, kindest regards,Tom