Happy Labor Day!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khunajawdge

Toto El Mundo!
Reaction score
Here it is again, the official last weekend of summer. This is the last weekend before school begins, and all the vacationers take their last fling. The campgrounds will go back to first come, first served instead of advance reservation, and the roads will de-clog somewhat. So throw a steak on the Bar B and enjoy the Holiday :yahoo:

Here it is again, the official last weekend of summer. This is the last weekend before school begins, and all the vacationers take their last fling. The campgrounds will go back to first come, first served instead of advance reservation, and the roads will de-clog somewhat. So throw a steak on the Bar B and enjoy the Holiday :yahoo:
Labor Day? No Entiendo! Nichts verstehe! Jorge, what is this Labor Day you speak of? Oh, I remember now, that is a day away from that work thing that you poor bastards are still doing! Lo Siento, ese!

Hell yes!

I gotta attend my nieces wedding on the west side of the state today, but tomorrow an Monday are all mine! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:jester:

Labor Day? No Entiendo! Nichts verstehe! Jorge, what is this Labor Day you speak of? Oh, I remember now, that is a day away from that work thing that you poor bastards are still doing! Lo Siento, ese!
Papa Chuy, you have a mean streak! I'm still a working stiff (and likely will be until I"m 70 :blink: ) but I DO have Monday off since it's LaboUr Day in Canuckistan, too :D

Happy Labor Day.......................... Ok, now all of you retired stiffs, get your ass out, find a job and get back to work.

Or at least get out and perform some form of labor........... and lifting a beer to your lips doesn't count!

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor Day... That is a holiday???? What is a holiday????... When you're retired, every day is a holiday.....

Let's see, my very wise buddy in Canada when he retired told me that you have to do one thing each day. If you don't get that one thing done, you do it the next day... Well I typed this message so that is my one thing for the day so I think I will take the rest of the day off... Enjoy! Rich

Labor Day... That is a holiday???? What is a holiday????... When you're retired, every day is a holiday.....Let's see, my very wise buddy in Canada when he retired told me that you have to do one thing each day. If you don't get that one thing done, you do it the next day... Well I typed this message so that is my one thing for the day so I think I will take the rest of the day off... Enjoy! Rich
Thanks goodness Rich for your post, I obviously was not the only one confused about this whole Labor Day thing!

Labor Day... That is a holiday???? What is a holiday????... When you're retired, every day is a holiday.....Let's see, my very wise buddy in Canada when he retired told me that you have to do one thing each day. If you don't get that one thing done, you do it the next day... Well I typed this message so that is my one thing for the day so I think I will take the rest of the day off... Enjoy! Rich
Thanks goodness Rich for your post, I obviously was not the only one confused about this whole Labor Day thing!
You guyz crack yourselves up, don't you ? :kiss:

I love posts that not only entertain but educate also... :D

I love posts that not only entertain but educate also... :D
+1, Gunny!

Day started at 6:30am.....finished at 7:00pm. What feking holiday are we talkin' about.

Life's a bitch when you work in a business that's 24/7/365.

Day started at 6:30am.....finished at 7:00pm. What feking holiday are we talkin' about.

Umm forum rule #6, specifically this part.....

No whiney-gash crying allowed. Deal with it.

:lol:

Kisses Howie!

Umm forum rule #6, specifically this part.....

No whiney-gash crying allowed. Deal with it.

:lol:

Kisses Howie!

Bust, many thanks for reminding DoucheBag about forum rule #6! Well, time for me to go to work today! Ha, ha; fooled you! Doing the same thing I did yesterday, go for a morning ride and then nap!

Latest posts