Hardwick , MA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife informed me that he just got engaged. SO,where was the bride to be?
Sitting home by the warm fireplace, waiting for him to acquire a FJR to tour her around :) His bike was a bit sporty for two on an all day ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess we did a poor job with the introductions... Sorry.

My wife informed me that he just got engaged. SO,where was the bride to be? <_<
She, unfortunately, was working, and her beautiful blue Kawasaki Er6n has also been tucked away for the winter. We'll get her to join in on a ride next year maybe. That is if she has time between wedding planning....

Our "regular" table has been put away for the "winter"

0a7e2071.jpg

But we had the whole inside diningroom to ourselves this afternoon and a bowl of corn chowder with bacon really hit the spot after a chilly ride west. The owner joined us for a while and we had a good laugh about our last visit. She'd love to see us all back sometime, and said to keep in mind that the empty milk rates get picked up on Wednesday...

Our "regular" table has been put away for the "winter"

0a7e2071.jpg

But we had the whole inside diningroom to ourselves this afternoon and a bowl of corn chowder with bacon really hit the spot after a chilly ride west. The owner joined us for a while and we had a good laugh about our last visit. She'd love to see us all back sometime, and said to keep in mind that the empty milk rates get picked up on Wednesday...
No chairs? No problem. The creative NERDS know how to fix the situation. Paul to the rescue with our improvised seating from around the back of the building. The waffle-butt lunch. Everyone that sat on a crate was imprinted with the crate pattern.

IMG_5773a.jpg

IMG_5774a.jpg

IMG_5775a.jpg

IMG_5776a.jpg

IMG_5777a.jpg

IMG_5778a.jpg

IMG_5779a.jpg

IMG_5780a.jpg

IMG_5781a.jpg

IMG_5782a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: