Height Of Stupidity

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KSFJR

Reaction score
I was at a stop light an hour ago in somewhat heavy Kansas City traffic. In front of me is a large Harley with all of the touring windscreens etc. The guy pulls out his cellphone and makes a call, the light changes and he lays it down between his legs. As soon as he is moving he picks it up and starts talking. That is just what I would like to hear, Harley noises via cellphone.

As soon as an opening developed I shot around him and got away.

No doubt he had to call his buds at the bar and let them know he was almost there, and theres some clown on a crotch rocket behind-no wait, in front of him, and anyone know if it's bad when yer dick has an itch that won't go away, and important stuff like that. :p

I'm suprised he would make a call on his bike.

He just left his house 2 minutes ago and will be at the donut shop/coffee shop in 2 minutes. It's not like he's been out riding all day or something.

The only time I think people should be talking on their cell phone and riding or driving is when they're on the phone with their therapist getting help for their road rage tendencies. :dribble: