HELP NEEDED....please...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No thanks needed for Brian and I. I am sure that I can speak for both of us when saying that we are often humbled by the support of this amazing forum. Whether it be for the great info, eagerness to help a stranger (yet still a fellow friend), or like in my case after my accident, the overwhelming support from every corner of the US and even overseas. We were happy that we were able to help, and even happier that we could spend time with friends. More often than not, that is why we also go to our Tech Days when we can for the most part after all. Am I right? Yeah we do have some quirky motherf**kers like Bustanut joker among us, but we are still there for each other.

Bobby is a generous host and an all around great guy that I could just play guitar with or sit and bull shit with for days. I play, but Bobby makes my guitar playing sound like 2 cats in heat fighting because their tails are tied together. I know this won't be the last we see from him. I am so very happy to call him and the rest of our community, my friends.

Brian (wingshot), thank you and Megan for amazing hospitality. You were 2nd FJR guy that I met a long time ago, and I am very happy to have kept you as a great friend.

Carl

Oh f*ck...I'm gonna cry...

Glad to hear this is sorted, though. Solid, solid people in this community...well, mostly solid...OK, fine...not liquid...whatever that means..

No thanks needed for Brian and I. I am sure that I can speak for both of us when saying that we are often humbled by the support of this amazing forum. Whether it be for the great info, eagerness to help a stranger (yet still a fellow friend), or like in my case after my accident, the overwhelming support from every corner of the US and even overseas. We were happy that we were able to help, and even happier that we could spend time with friends. More often than not, that is why we also go to our Tech Days when we can for the most part after all. Am I right? Yeah we do have some quirky motherf**kers like Bustanut joker among us, but we are still there for each other.
Bobby is a generous host and an all around great guy that I could just play guitar with or sit and bull shit with for days. I play, but Bobby makes my guitar playing sound like 2 cats in heat fighting because their tails are tied together. I know this won't be the last we see from him. I am so very happy to call him and the rest of our community, my friends.

Brian (wingshot), thank you and Megan for amazing hospitality. You were 2nd FJR guy that I met a long time ago, and I am very happy to have kept you as a great friend.

Carl
Carl and Brian, great job!

Yes Carl, the reason we keep doing the tech days is to give people a reason to gather and spend the day together.
smile.png

Bobby. I also was born and raised in Alex. La. 1960 was my year. Lived in and attended school in Pineville. So glad to hear of the support you've received. It is heartwarming. (Gary).

1961 for me, born on England AFB...very cool Gary....Homey !!!! my grandparents both retired there and lived in Walnut grove.....which is ironic cuz its full of pecan trees now....went by last year and its pretty run down now...but it was great as a kid...drove my chevy on the levy indeed !!!! at one time i went to 2nd grade there but dad was attached to IG team and sac so spent some time up in Bossier City....i liked it there as a kid...be pretty boring now as i'm not a hunter or fisherman..i like it, just never had time...too busy with Phd's and trivial engineering shit....like the pump in my chest..LOL !!!

Bobby

Last edited by a moderator: