Hooterville 400 Sept. 29th, 30th, 2006

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smitty;

You planning on riding down the twisties to get there? If so, when are you leaving? I have that Friday off, so could ride with you....

Now I need to decide if I go to Munich, Germany for Octoberfest, or go on this trip..... decisions, decisions!
I will most likely leave around 1pm on Friday and riding the twistys. I will have to work at least a half a day. Be happy to meet up with you, or you can meet me here. I was born in Germany, haven't been back since 1970. Lots of family over there... Smitty
Does that make you actually a Schmidtty? :blink:

Ja! Das ist richtig!!

Und Klink you idiot!! (All the german I know...)

Hello,

New to the forum and just saw the post for the Hooterville 400.

I just reserved a room.

I'm riding in from Burlington,Iowa(S.E.corner of Iowa) and was wondering if there is anyone that I could meet up and ride with.

I think it will take about 9 or so hours.

Sounds like a great place.

See you there.

Hello,New to the forum and just saw the post for the Hooterville 400.

I just reserved a room.

I'm riding in from Burlington,Iowa(S.E.corner of Iowa) and was wondering if there is anyone that I could meet up and ride with.

See you there.
I'll be going down from Hannibal, MO.... unless the deal for an new '06 falls through on Monday over a pissing contest about paperwork and state regulations.Skip B)

Hello,New to the forum and just saw the post for the Hooterville 400.

I just reserved a room.

See you there.
Hey zzzzip, it would be great to meet up with you.

Just tell me where and what time to be there.

Did you get the '06?

Yes, I got the bike. Only had time to put 200 miles on it though.

Sure, we can meet up for the ride. I haven't decided what time I'll leave yet.

Is Dennis coming with you, and are you guys going to the CFO?

B)

Yes, I got the bike. Only had time to put 200 miles on it though.
Sure, we can meet up for the ride. I haven't decided what time I'll leave yet.

Is Dennis coming with you, and are you guys going to the CFO?

B)
I tried to get him to go to the Dragon with me but he said he was going to CFO.

I haven't seen him since but will email him and see if he wants to go to Hooterville.

Hey all,

I'm trying to split up my ride down from Wheaton/Chicago area to AR into 2 days. I would like to stay near Hooterville/Bonne Terre, MO Thursday night and ride down (trailing Smitty) on Friday.

However, I'm looking for someone to share room/split room cost at the local Bonne Terre motel (Days Inn or Holiday Inn Express I think) for Thursday night. Is anyone else gonna be in the area that would be interested in this?

Let me know via PM if you are interested.

BTW, for those that don't know me, I have good references from other FJR Forum guys, so if I snore it must not be too loud. Petey and I are room splitting again in AR. Zzzip and I are room splitting at CFO.

Hey all,
I'm trying to split up my ride down from Wheaton/Chicago area to AR into 2 days. I would like to stay near Hooterville/Bonne Terre, MO Thursday night and ride down (trailing Smitty) on Friday.

However, I'm looking for someone to share room/split room cost at the local Bonne Terre motel (Days Inn or Holiday Inn Express I think) for Thursday night. Is anyone else gonna be in the area that would be interested in this?

BTW, for those that don't know me, I have good references from other FJR Forum guys, so if I snore it must not be too loud. Petey and I are room splitting again in AR. Zzzip and I are room splitting at CFO.
If you swing thru Kansas City I'll throw you in the basement for the night, but I'm clear across the state so I'm not sure it'll work out for you. OTOH, Smitty isn't leaving until noon-ish, so you'd have time to join up with him, and I'd tag along, of course. B)

Hey all,

If you swing thru Kansas City I'll throw you in the basement for the night, but I'm clear across the state so I'm not sure it'll work out for you. OTOH, Smitty isn't leaving until noon-ish, so you'd have time to join up with him, and I'd tag along, of course. B)
@dbx,

Thanks for the offer but not trolling for a freebie, just wonderin' if someone else is staying at a hotel in hooterville on thursday night and want to split room costs...

I have change my plan a little. I will be taking the Friday off work. I would like to get on the road by about 10:00am if possible. We are loosing daylight everyday now, and would like to get to Angler's before dark. Hope this will work for everyone that plans on leaving from Bonne Terre... Looks like a nice group going down, weather is going to be perrrrfect this time (I hope). Smitty

I have change my plan a little. I will be taking the Friday off work. I would like to get on the road by about 10:00am if possible. We are loosing daylight everyday now, and would like to get to Angler's before dark. Hope this will work for everyone that plans on leaving from Bonne Terre... Looks like a nice group going down, weather is going to be perrrrfect this time (I hope). Smitty
I'll be able to leave as early as you do Smitty...

I'm going to leave Kansas City Fri. AM, hell, I may even leave Thursday AM to get a head start on you guys so I should be there when you arrive. I have a local guy that will most probably be coming down with me.

Chester

Damn. Sounds like fun. Next year.. I want to ride... I want to ride... besides, I owe Petey a beer! With interest!