Hot Dog Monday

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Senor Nut,

The boss lady says it's OK - and it looks like she's coming as well !! (I give her a 50/50 chance, but don't you DARE tell her I said that :angry2: )

I've also let it slip elsewhere - so we may have some folks show up that aren't part of this forum.

:rolleyes:

Senor Nut,
The boss lady says it's OK - and it looks like she's coming as well !! (I give her a 50/50 chance, but don't you DARE tell her I said that :angry2: )

I've also let it slip elsewhere - so we may have some folks show up that aren't part of this forum.

:rolleyes:
Ist gut!

Pink's is OK for a appitizer but you gotta go to the ORGINAL TOMMY"S on Rampart for real food!!BUT it's to DAMN HOT for that; guess I'll just go to JOCKO'S in Nipomo for the Best Steak sawich every!

Have fun playing in the Big City!

Life's Good!!!!

Airhead

PS: Heads up guy's the RENO AIR RACES 09/12 =09/16

Ride the SIERRA'S; Time to go & bag Passes:

Jockos is the best.. I give it 2 thumps up

Jdog

Barry,

If you don't mind I might want to tag along on Der Wienersnitzel Express......

Hot Dawgies. I think I could coax about two or more of those chili dogs down.

It's sounds just mildly insane so it's probably going to fun.

WW's FJR

Larry

I'd really like to check out Pink's! Seen 'em on the TV. But it's too hot for me to even leave the house. Should be coolin' off in the next few weeks. May have to try it some other time.

Stinkin' Santa Barbara county has outdoor air-conditioning. It's against the law to sweat out there.

Carver, I'll be doing the Frank's franks in SLO. Let us know when (after this heat wave passes).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm nor sayin' it's any cooler/daam hot........ but it looks more like we'll be in the

West Horrywood district. Only a mere 90+ around noonish.

I'll know better around 11PM when my weather babe appears........... B)

Maria125x172.jpg

WW'sFJR

Larry

Last edited by a moderator:
Any other time I'd be there, but not downtown LA / Hollywood. Oh yeah, and I got roped into fixing up a VERY poorly maintained minivan, owned by a woman with a lot better looking chest than TWN. Nuf said...

So,

where's the beef on this RTE?? Which dog is going to bark first and give the details??

So,
where's the beef on this RTE?? Which dog is going to bark first and give the details??
Not sure that there is much beef in the dogs. Prolly better not to ask about their composition but the spicy Polish dogs were good. The fries were better and the cool water was best of all.

Andy's bike told us that the temperature got up to 109 on the way there. Now, remind me why we were riding AWAY from the cool, ocean breezes into this furnace. To meet good people, that's why.

Barabus was incognito, with a red mesh jacket instead of his usual hi-viz Stich. Jean rode along with him. WW'SFJR, myself and husband Andy completed the Huntington Beach group.

TWN, Hal and Fairlaner rounded out the group and kept us all entertained.

Where was JDog? That's a good question.

This was my first ride out after a long dry spell, and what a way to start. What I thought was just going to a lunch, 40 miles down the freeway turned out to be a six and a half hour, extremely enjoyable outing. To misquote Honda's ad campaign of many years ago:

'You meet the nicest people on an FJR'.

Jill