How not to ride a new 2013!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Amazing. And what a coincidence. Saw the exact same thing happen just recently.

rolleyes.gif

Anyone keeping track of how many times this one has been posted? Must be a forum record.

Last edited by a moderator:
You've been a nught'ee boy squire!

I think this is number 22

If I had a necle for every time this was posted I would be able to get a 2013 FJR
rolleyes.gif

If I had a necle for every time this was posted I would be able to get a 2013 FJR
rolleyes.gif
+1

Iggy must be asleep. Maybe I will be the last one on this post.

To the fellow who posted this. There have been many many post of this same video. The forum admins will soon lock this post and ask that you search the forum to avoid duplicate posts.

Why is this posted over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....and over?

I guess no one bothers to look to see if a highly-shared, month-old video of an FJR has already been posted to an FJR forum before; assuming they're "the first".

In this case? A dozen times and all but the first locked as the other "Google Gurus" pointed to the original. I'll leave it to the OP to find the dupes this time.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.