How to convince the Wife to ride..........

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top case, easy on the throttle, scenic roads to a nice destination where you stop and eat - she'll dig it.

You guys are still discussing this? Consider:

1) The FJR is faster and handles better without a passenger, and ..

2) The OP has left the building.

I haven't left the building, just hiding out in the corner. I made it back from Iraq in December, haven't been shopping for bikes much this winter. I'm getting ready to move, need to sell my truck, and baby #2 is on the way. A bike is still on the table, just not right now. I am still set on an FJR. I looked into the BMW K1200S (and the K1300S) but they are just alittle over my budget. Nothing else has really caught my eye as much as the FJR. I'll be getting one this year. But I don't think the wife will be on the back all that much. She did express to me the other day about getting her MC license in a few years so we can ride around as a family!!!! Oh I can't wait for that.

So don't worry I'm still around....lurking...LOL

BD

Good to see you're still here!

A wife that rides and enjoys it is the best solution! Once she got on her V30 she swore off being a pillion.

BTW she's a fellow service member ... Air Force aeromedical evac, hopefully you'll never have to meet her or her crews.