Hoy Crapanoli! What a bike!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats again on the new bike.

Just sent Travis at Pro-Caliber an email.

Ive got a big bunch of dollar bills burning a hole in my pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on joining the FJR ranks. You will only continue to appreciate your bike the more you ride it.

Now, just a word of warning: Do not associate with the people on this forum!!!

If you do, you will find yourself riding halfway across the country to socialize in a parking lot in some obscure town. After a few drinks, you might even find yourself riding the smallest clown bicycle you have ever seen. You will be humbled because you "only rode 600 miles to get to (insert town here)". And once you have checked out all of the bikes, you will start "farkleing".

PS. It's a great bunch riders who really understand what it is to be a motorcyclist.

^^^^I second the warning.

Pretty soon, you will find out the shortcomings of the FJR. I'm not sure what they are after 10 years, but I'm sure someone will enlighten you sooner or later.

That's why they keep selling them to get BMWs, Hondas, and KTMs.

Idjits!

biggrin.png

Considering the love I have for my 09, I don't think my heart could handle driving the 15... It might explode.

Yeah, we do have some pretty fun roads around here... In fact, I can't wait to get on them. Really looking forward to a run through Heppner, Prineville then up through central Oregon and back around through Mosier, then home. That is a great one for low traffic back road twisties than can be done in a day... A long day, but a great one.

Where can I find info on the Spring Tech Meet?
Speaking of awesome rides in Oregon, might also consider the Reuben Run in the Bend / Sisters area in mid-September.

It does require association with FJR riders, but there are worse things.

Mexican prisons, for one.

+1 on OLY's suggestion. You must do McKenzie Pass as well. Over the years I think I have traversed most of the good rides in OR & WA. Riding an FJR, especially a GenIII, makes riding in the west a dream come true. Enjoy the new bike and remove that decal on the front fender. The low information folks will ask you if that is a BMW!!

Thanks again everyone! And thanks for all the great information.

And I have been over Mckenzie several times on my Adventure bike and really looking forward to it on this baby! It's actually one fo the ways I travel over to see my brother down in Cottage Grove... Since I really hate running the gauntlet through Portland.

edit: Oh' and I have already removed the stickers.

Last edited by a moderator: