• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HVMP Bar End Clearance for FJRforum members

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HVMP

Reaction score
Hi,

We found some old 1st generation bar ends for the FJR (HVMP Extra Heavy). These are the ones without the HVMP logo on the outside. I know some people in the past have prefered to not have the logo. This is your last chance to get them since all our bar ends from now on will have HVMP written on them.

We have about 20 + or - pairs left over. They are normally priced at 54+ 9.50 S&H. I will let them go for $50 shipped.

If you are interested email us at [email protected] and mention that you would like the FJRforum deal, and we will forward you a PayPal Invoice.

Regards,

HVMP

www.HVMP.com

P.S. these will also fit R1's

The one on the left if the Extra Heavy. The ones in this offer do not have the logo engraved on the outside.

yamahacompare.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got them in the mail today. Thanks for the quick response. I mounted them on my bike and they look really nice. Can't wait to go for a ride!!

Hi,
We found some old 1st generation bar ends for the FJR (HVMP Extra Heavy). These are the ones without the HVMP logo on the outside. I know some people in the past have prefered to not have the logo. This is your last chance to get them since all our bar ends from now on will have HVMP written on them.

We have about 20 + or - pairs left over. They are normally priced at 54+ 9.50 S&H. I will let them go for $50 shipped.

If you are interested email us at [email protected] and mention that you would like the FJRforum deal, and we will forward you a PayPal Invoice.

Regards,

HVMP

www.HVMP.com

P.S. these will also fit R1's

The one on the left if the Extra Heavy. The ones in this offer do not have the logo engraved on the outside.

yamahacompare.jpg

HVMP will be closed from 8/4 - 8/13. HVMP will be riding the hills of beautiful WV. So if you see me riding on a BMW R1150R and a guy on a Buell Ulysses come on over and say hello.

All orders will be processed and shipped after 8/13.

We still have a number of 1st gen FJR bar ends left. Special Offer requests will be handled on a first-come first-served basis.

Also, while we are away we generally offer free shipping for any orders placed during our absence. This does not apply to the FJR Forum offer. However if you are looking for bar ends for your other bikes, you can save a few bucks by ordering between 8/4 and 8/13.

Thanks for all the responses so far.

Ride safe.

www.HVMP.com

Supplies are dwindling. After these are gone it's back to the new price. Thanks for all the responses so far.

Regards,

HVMP

www.HVMP.com

To all,

Thanks for your orders during this clearance. We have no more of the 1st gen bar ends. All bar ends from now on have the HVMP logo tastefully engraved on the side.

Regards,

HVMP

www.HVMP.com