• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HVMP Extra-Heavy Bar End Weights, polished black

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC65

Reaction score
Like-new HVMP polished black Extra-Heavy Bar End Weights. Bought these three weeks ago from a member at the Other Forum, and have decided they're just not for me as I no longer believe vibrations are my issue. Many folks swear by 'em, and Brian at Two Wheel Obsession did an interesting video to show they indeed do what they claim to do (lower/slow the inline-4 vibrations).

HVMP's site doesn't seem to have them in stock right now, but rather than charging a premium
icon_wink.gif
, I'm just asking what I paid for them: $55 shipped, USA only. I recall shopping for these a year or so ago and with shipping it was about $100...so this is half of retail.

58983d1530714184-sold-hvmp-extra-heavy-bar-ends-fjr1300-geniii-img_2096.jpg

RC65, I am interested in these X-Heavy bar end weights. Are these and exact fit for the 2005 FJR? It looks like from the description on the website. Do you do PayPal?

RC65, I am interested in these X-Heavy bar end weights. Are these and exact fit for the 2005 FJR? It looks like from the description on the website. Do you do PayPal?
To be honest, I don't know...they fit my Gen 3 / 4, but don't know about earlier generations. My strong suspicion is yes, but I can't say with absolute certainty.

That said, they are now sold. If something w/ the deal falls through, though, RaceDr, I'll be sure to get ahold of you.

Last edited by a moderator: