• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hyper Pro Shock and Fork Springs For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerlinger

Reaction score
FOR SALE: Suspension off 2009 Gen II.

$500.00 + shipping CONUS - no idea how to post photos, shock is in like new condition/perfect with std purple spring

1 - Hyperpro 460 Shock, part# YA13-0AA (believe will fit Gen III), adjustable rebound, compression and preload

1 Pair - ForkSprings, part# SP-YA13 SSA 008.

has less than 2k miles on it, installed rode then crashed. This set up transformed handling, simply amazing, zero wallowing. Easy install!

Set up for 200lb rider, 140lb passenger, luggage.

Purchased from EMP performance

I am interested.  Any idea what spring rate is on rear shock?  I have heard the 2nd and 3rd Gen shocks will fit the 1st Gen and also racetech spring rate calculator says I need 1.0 fork springs and 11.? Rate rear spring.  I was considering having my stock 1st gen rear shock rebuild to a custom spring and damping but this is a nice deal offered here.  

Thanks, 

Vaughn

I am interested.  Any idea what spring rate is on rear shock?  I have heard the 2nd and 3rd Gen shocks will fit the 1st Gen and also racetech spring rate calculator says I need 1.0 fork springs and 11.? Rate rear spring.  I was considering having my stock 1st gen rear shock rebuild to a custom spring and damping but this is a nice deal offered here.  

Thanks, 

Vaughn
No idea of spring rates; i had shock built / fork spring wt for me/pass/luggage or 200lb/140lb/30-50lbs, i suggest going to EPM website if you have further questions.

I was considering rebuilding OEM shock too, but its a waste of time & money.  1st/2nd Gen take same shock,  this shock will fit Gen 3 bike.