I cannot say enough about the peeps

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sherri and I just busted up laughing and realized we missed so many good rides with all the work going on! We need to come back Cdog and Kenra! We LOVE ya all...great time.
Sherri is grounded for licking TWN's nipple. :lol:
You two can come on up anytime!!! Now you know where I live and where I hide the scotch, you will be fine. I will show you some more roads and feed you some chow :p
I bet Kenra told you to hide the rum though, huh? ;) I SWEAR that I wasn't the only one drinkin' it! We owe you two big time! It was great fun! You are always welcome at our house! Keep that in mind, as I know I am already missin' you guys!

Sherri and I just busted up laughing and realized we missed so many good rides with all the work going on! We need to come back Cdog and Kenra! We LOVE ya all...great time.
Sherri is grounded for licking TWN's nipple. :lol:
You two can come on up anytime!!! Now you know where I live and where I hide the scotch, you will be fine. I will show you some more roads and feed you some chow :p
I bet Kenra told you to hide the rum though, huh? ;) I SWEAR that I wasn't the only one drinkin' it! We owe you two big time! It was great fun! You are always welcome at our house! Keep that in mind, as I know I am already missin' you guys!

No, Actually we have it on top of a really tall pole on the house. We figured if you were anywhere NEAR the house you would be drawn in by it. SHould almost be visible from your house.. :huggs Sherri, You are a doll. Tell Andrew Hi!

O.K. I missed out...............I'll admit it now............but, I had a good time with my right hand anyways. Does that make up for it?.......................

The hospitaity was incredible, the rides were incredible and the people were unbelievable... and I mean that in every sense. Nallely and I had such a good time that, once again, I find myself wishing NAFO was in a week... not in 51 weeks.

I'll get my butt in gear and post my pictures soon... seems the recovery time from TDY/OFO/WFO/Las Vegas is taking longer than I thought.

Take care and I'll post more in a while!

O.K. I missed out...............I'll admit it now............but, I had a good time with my right hand anyways. Does that make up for it?.......................
You didn't even find time to go cruisin'??

:rofl:

He swings...

bb01.jpg

Crack! It's over the centerfield wall!