I too, picked up a left over 2013 FJR today.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, 1100 smiles on my new bike since the late afternoon Thursday pickup. So far so good.. With only 1100 miles, I forgot how hard these bikes are on rear tires..... Sure is fun twisting the throttle...

Smitty
help.gif

Is it up for sale yet or are you going to put new tires on it before selling it?

:D

Glad you are liking it!

Edit: you taken it down any ravines or dry river beds yet? Give it some knobbies and show us what that bad boy can do! A hill climb would be awesome as well! Please post videos...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Smitty - you got that Audiovox cruise control installed yet?
Beat me to it! Was thinking the same thing. Guess he's out of business once all the Gen I & II get retired. Congrats on the new(est) addition and couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Yes, I hooked up a Audiovox in tandem with the factory cruise. The cruise now will work up to 149 mph.
omg2.gif

Beat me to it! Was thinking the same thing. Guess he's out of business once all the Gen I & II get retired. Congrats on the new(est) addition and couldn't happen to a nicer guy!
It has been so long, I have forgot how to do that...

Congrats Smitty!
Thanks Dale,

I have a bet with kballowe, Who sells first buys lunch. I bought the 2012 from him, he inturn bought a 2013.. I inturn traded his 2012 and also bought a 2013. It a mixed up world here in Hooterville..But your up first Griff...LOL
bike.gif

Smitty
I'm only on my third FJR. I'm nearly a virgin.

...and just so you know.... I like my steak medium rare.

punk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts