I'm Finally Back!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenzilla

Reaction score
I sold my 05 FJR when my daughter was in college and my wife decided she also wanted to go back to school and finish up her degree. She graduated and then started a great job about a month ago and on Monday she told me that I should replace the FJR we sold when she went back to school. Of course I was thinking that the 08s were all sold out, but called D&H where I bought my first FJR and asked about putting down a deposit on an '09. Renae let me know that Yamaha had re-opened the order on '08s and that if I could get my deposit there quickly they'd get me one sooner than waiting for an '09. Overnighted the check yesterday and today they confirmed I will soon be on an FJR again!. Do I have a great wife or what - just one more reason I'm glad I've stuck by her side for 22 years.

I can't wait to get back on the rocket - let the farkling begin.

Dibs on her if you decide you don't want her anymore.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

doctorJ said:
I'll have two sport tourers , an ST1300 and the FJR1300.
Hold on a sec, let me take a look..............

Yep! My crystal ball says you won't have that ST1300 for very long after the FJR arrives.

Way to go. Who says being a good guy doesn't pay off. Enjoy your new ride. The 2008 is really sweet.

Latest posts