Irish Nuns - Show 'Em Your Cross...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend, having Don call you smart is high praise indeed! 

biggrin.png

Remember he's a retired fitter and that is only a higher paid plumber. And they only need to know three things 1) shit rolls downhill 2) payday is Friday 3) don't chew your fingernails.

My friend, having Don call you smart is high praise indeed! 

biggrin.png

Remember he's a retired fitter and that is only a higher paid plumber. And they only need to know three four things 1) shit rolls downhill 2) payday is Friday 3) don't chew your fingernails 4) the Foreman is a Prick!
Fixed.

Would it be rude to point out a spelling and/or error in punctuation? :)
I think the "error in punctuation" is the whole point of the humour, and clearly illustrates why getting it right is highly desirable if the writer's meaning is to be understood by the reader. Verbally it shows why enunciation is equally important. IM(NS)HO, "you're" should be pronounced "ewer" not "yore". It does, after all, stand for "you are". (It's been a long time since I last went out on my bike, so I'm just a little crotchety.)
Do I really have to say that I knew that and was only kidding? :)
Ok, I'm very crotchety :( .

Last edited by a moderator:
If yous guys don't have yer good grammar, yous gots nuttin!

Your, You're...two actual different words.

There, Their, They're....three actual different woids.

Hey, whoa. Were you last two jackasses even there??!! Yeah, I didn't think so. This reminds me to go punch my Romo doll in the face!! (That's the name of the douchetard embroidery guy that FUBARed that for me) Effin' loser!!

I loved it, but the penguins that taught at my school I wouldn't want to see their tits.
So they don't all look like an SI Swimsuit model?
I wouldn't be surprised is some of them do.
For Fly Bye and wheatonFJR, being Irish Catholic: I'm going straight to Hell for this one (not even a "slow down" in Purgatory!). JSNS, Damned!

I will pray for your eternal soul my son! I would've been a better student if any of the good sisters looked like this pic.

"Did that sound cross enough?"

11951218_619574608179649_5304830244345382879_n.jpg

A car full of Irish nuns is sitting at a traffic light in downtown Dublin, when a bunch of rowdy drunks pull up alongside of them.

"Hey, show us yer teets, ya bloody penguins!" shouts one of the drunks.
Quite shocked, Mother Superior turns to Sister Mary Immaculata and says, "I don't think they know who we are; show them your cross."

Sister Mary Immaculata rolls down her window and shouts, "Piss off, ya fookin' little wankers, before I come over there and rip yer balls off!"

Sister Mary Immaculata then rolls up her window, looks back at Mother Superior, quite innocently, and asks, "Did that sound cross enough?"