Iron Butt Association Magazine

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a much happier note, I am quite pleased the FJR has turned out to be *the* mainstream sport-touring platform in the Long Distance community, if photos in this premier issue is any indication. I haven't done a thorough comparison count in this first issue yet, but our FJR may be the most photographed bike... I count no less than seventeen (17) FJR photographs in this premier issue - might be the #1 photographed bike in the mag! :D
Steve did show a little restraint in the WORD photo on the inside cover- only 2 Wings!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just received mine after ordering a few days ago. I've only read a bit, but so far the content is very good. Now I'm really looking forward to some decent weather!

Starting to wonder when issue #4 will be arriving. With the snow starting here, I need something to do that is related to riding.

This may be a real stupid question <_< But do you have run a distance ride to subscribe to this mag & also the premier issue is that seperate cost too the 4 quarter issues ??

This may be a real stupid question <_< But do you have run a distance ride to subscribe to this mag & also the premier issue is that seperate cost too the 4 quarter issues ??
You don't have to be an IBA member to subscribe to the Iron Butt Magazine. It's $20.00 for a one year subscription and it comes out quarterly. www.ibaestore.com

The 2010 Fall issue is hitting mailboxes now.

Steve Hobart

Iron Butt Magazine

Issue #4 arrived yesterday. Great job guys! I espically enjoy reading the articles describing the history of the IBA.

If you like reading about the history of the IBA, get a copy of Hard Miles 2. There is a really good segment on the history of the IBA.

I am hope my copy of the latest issue will be waiting for me when I get home.

FYI, Hard Miles 2 is a DVD. If you want a book on the IBR, I think "Against The Wind" is your best bet.

The latest copy of the IBR magazine arrived at my house today.