Iron Butt Association Magazine

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I renewed my membership this morning, and my wife just sent me a text saying a new issue arrived in the mail today. SWEET!

I just looked at the subject of the articles, and I can't wait to read this issue. I am glad I will have something to kill the time while on flights for work later this week.

Have any Canadians received the summer issue yet? I'm sure some postal workers are enjoying my copy while taking a break from the picket lines. :angry:

Canadian FJR

I was going to post a ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT since the OP was 1/2010 but looking through the thread it's less an issue of a resurrected dead thread than a thread that takes a month-long nap and wakes back up again. I'll update the subject to be a little more accurate since the PREMIER issue was more than a year ago.

Finally got home from West Africa and picked up my mail. Hooray! It's here! Excellent as usual, read it cover to cover, except for the article on pg 62. Had to write a stern letter to the editors on that one. Seemed inappropriate for a LDR themed magazine.

<snip> read it cover to cover, except for the article on pg 62. Had to write a stern letter to the editors on that one. Seemed inappropriate for a LDR themed magazine.
Can't agree; the main article was about motorcycle fuel economy. The "Are we running out of oil" was a sidebar that IMO fit in.

Man, this issue sure does have a great looking cover tho!

Excellent as usual, read it cover to cover, except for the article on pg 62. Had to write a stern letter to the editors on that one. Seemed inappropriate for a LDR themed magazine.
The only people who know what you're referring to are those with subscriptions...

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the IBA website they were at the printers last week and should be going in the mail shortly.

Mine showed up yesterday, along with my copy of Roadrunner. I still haven't got around to reading the last two yet.

Yea! Winter edition came in yesterday (can't wait to burn thru it) I like the building the perfect LD bike (should have been an Fjr though) any year