Iron Butt Association Magazine

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you folks received your Winter issue yet?

Canadian FJR
Copies of the magazine must cross the Atlantic faster than crossing the states. Probably the tail wind. Features are excellent in this edition
smile.png

Guys you could try submitting articles as well as reading them :)

I promise, you'll get a real kick out of reading back words you wrote a few months earlier, even after Bill Shaw (Ed.) has had his red pen out.

They like good, high resolution pictures.

Anybody notice the article on Page 56,57 of the fall issue? The guy that does all my major work on my bike is there! Only one in Canada so far. When I am so used to his standard it is tough to find another shop just as good when I travel.

Still waiting here :(

Worse, I didn't get any advance copies this time. I need to write more ... Is there anything y'all would like to read about?

Since this thread is about the magazine, I thought I would ask here first, but maybe this should just go in the 'wanted section'- (any moderators let me know).... but any who...

Anyone have a Fall 2013 copy that they would be willing to part with for a short time? Or maybe just scan an article I think is in that issue for me? PM me if you have one, I will pay for shipping, and return the copy to you. That particular back issue is not available in the IBA Store for purchase. Thanks.

Thanks, Me thinks my needs have been met. Another win for the forum.

And damn that infernal scooter article. I caught myself thinking I could borrow my neighbors scooter for a day, just to see if I could.... or do like the author said, find a throwaway online and take the title with it- just in case I take the bus home.
smile.png

Thanks, Me thinks my needs have been met. Another win for the forum.

And damn that infernal scooter article. I caught myself thinking I could borrow my neighbors scooter for a day, just to see if I could.... or do like the author said, find a throwaway online and take the title with it- just in case I take the bus home.
smile.png
You know the writer of that article recently took a trip from Key West to Prudhoe with a motorcycle and sidecar. Wife rode pillion, young daughter in the sidecar.

I'm thinking the SS1000 on a scooter was routine for him
biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator: