Is it socially acceptable?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingerflicker

Reaction score
Happy Friday everyone! So my question to kick off this fine Friday (I have the day off)is it socially acceptable to mount one of those "Bulls Balls" on our bikes? These are like the ones you see hanging from the back of full size trucks. Assuming that it is socially acceptable, would you hange them from the rear fender or under the engine? What do you guys say about this? Remember, it is Friday so don't hold back.

Also, (this may have been covered in other topics) what does "FJR" stand for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I've finally found a post more useless than mine! ;) :lol:

On this board, nobody gives a flying fingerflick what is socially acceptable. Happy Friday!!! :clapping:

:lol:

If you have to ask its not socially acceptable, so I would hang a ball off the end of the bars, you know where HD riders usually hang tassels!

You have to earn 'em to wear 'em. Is this close enough?

1050800161_EhLt9-M.jpg

Brodie has more than earned the right to wear this, he is one tough hombre. After being hit head on by a pickup truck resulting in this damage, I would say this is one guy that gets a free walk:

nuts.jpg

Brodie is one tough hombre, that's for sure.

However, after an impact of that magnitude, he may have to have his tonsils removed...............again.

They're not socially acceptable. Which is why they exist, right ? That said, I think they're best left to jacked-up trucks & HD's since that's pretty much what they're all about.

On an FJR, only Patriot could get away with it. ;)

I am still trying to figure out what the 'bull ball' thing is all about. Does it show that 'I am so tuff I yank the ball of a brass (or chrome) bull', or 'I had to buy balls 'cause I don't have any', or ?????. Come on guys, give us clueless ones a hint.

They also come in blue implying the owner not only has no class, he has no girlfriend either.

Some dudes can't get enough of seeing balls. To each their own, but I think it is a sure sign of asshole-ism.

They're not socially acceptable. Which is why they exist, right ? That said, I think they're best left to jacked-up trucks & HD's since that's pretty much what they're all about.

On an FJR, only Patriot could get away with it. ;)
fjrchooser: I would be totally shocked if Patriot DID NOT have a set of bulls balls hanging from his FJR. And Yes, only Mike could get away with it!