Is winter over yet?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Man that sure looks fun. If you remember, I was your next door neighbor splitting a room with petey that year. We ran that route...it was great. I can't believe it's been 3 1/2 years since I've been back to WV. I'm gonna have to fix that this fall.

Is that your cam work Tom? If so, who was that riding with you?

Were you riding #1?

Who was in your group? You let your brother ride with you? :)

EDIT: That sure is some sweet video with curve after curve, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be raining and even snowing in some spots, but I couldn't wait any longer and rode to work anyway. The ride home could be interesting.

Tom, I took a 1/2 day of vacation on St. Pat's day and headed down to SE Ohio for the afternoon, I hadn't been on 556 & 26 since last time I followed you...350 miles and made it home in time for dinner...you riding this year?

Tom, I took a 1/2 day of vacation on St. Pat's day and headed down to SE Ohio for the afternoon, I hadn't been on 556 & 26 since last time I followed you...350 miles and made it home in time for dinner...you riding this year?
I'm doing quite a bit of dirt biking with my son but hoping to put a few more miles on the FJR this year. Hopefully I can make a few SE Ohio trips too.

It might be raining and even snowing in some spots, but I couldn't wait any longer and rode to work anyway. The ride home could be interesting.
I've been riding to work for the last few weeks but we have had snow here the last two days. feels like winter is never going to end.

AH!!!!! The fond memories. Remember it as if were yesterday. I'm not sure if we were flyin quite like you'se were but me, Ray, and Old Joe were doin our best. Hey Tom did you guy's stop at the sweet shop that was at the bottom of the pucker. I have some really awsome pic's from that weekend if I can retrieve them from photobucket I'll post em. Hey! while were at it , is anybody organizing the SPRING RAMBLE, you know its almost that time of year again. 43degrees and snow you couldn't ask for better conditions. What do you say EL JOE you up fot it?

#65 Dave

Dave, I'm headed down to Murphy NC May 18th-22nd, but if you get something together for a day trip down to SE Ohio...let me know