Any members in the AZ East Valley?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRGuy

FJR Rally Addict! :D
Reaction score
Post Covid much of my winter trips to more foreign beach locals has been curtailed and I’ve ended up in Mesa AZ this winter. Brought one of my bikes down with me hoping to do some work on her and get some riding in.

Post Covid much of my winter trips to more foreign beach locals has been curtailed and I’ve ended up in Mesa AZ this winter. Brought one of my bikes down with me hoping to do some work on her and get some riding in.
Hi. I'm a snowbird wintering in East Mesa and always looking for an excuse to ride.
Give me a call if you would like to.
Brian 480-380-1684

I'm in mesa. I often run Apache trail to tortilla flats. Short local ride. Kinda twisty. 490 343 0397

I live in east valley. Really like the ride to Tortilla Flats. Unfortunately I'm full swing into the tax season so my riding has been put on the back burner. Once 4/15 hits I'll be riding again. My phone number is (602) 549-6713. Ride safe everyone!

John