Items to share at EOM, should I bring?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fialdj

Reaction score
I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in either:

1. some of that foil covered bubble wrap, used under the tank to reduce heat. I've got most of a roll, 8'

2. some special ordered neoprene to wrap handlebar grips. I used a piece 10" x 5.5" for mine. Now I still have a 45" x 45" or so piece of the 1/2 sheet left.

PM or email me. donations accepted.

Dave Fial

fialdj

[email protected]

I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in either:
1. some of that foil covered bubble wrap, used under the tank to reduce heat. I've got most of a roll, 8'

2. some special ordered neoprene to wrap handlebar grips. I used a piece 10" x 5.5" for mine. Now I still have a 45" x 45" or so piece of the 1/2 sheet left.

PM or email me. donations accepted.

Dave Fial

fialdj

[email protected]
Oooh, I would like a piece of the tank insulation stuff, please.

Not to hijack the thread but might as well add it here rather than starting a new thread. I have a 2005 blue painted lid for a Givi V46 top box that I am willing to bring - Had the top box on my 05 and have moved it to my 08 so I just have it sitting around. Pretty good condition - no major scratches, but no guarantees after carrying it in my top box. Willing to offer it to anyone with an 05 who needs one just for the asking.

Latest posts