It's a Dog Pile!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They tried doing it with cats, but the videographer and director killed themselves in frustration. Dogs rule!

'n thats why dogs kick major buttass!
Gunny x 1000!
NO KIDDING ! so why do bloody apartments allow kids and not dogs :(
Not this Landlord, Mary Ellen; Papa Chuy allows dogs in his rentals, kids and cats too. So far, in my 40 years of owning properties (bought my first one when I was 21), it has been my personal experience that people who are good parents and love/care for their pets make great tenants. Now just watch, now that I have typed this out loud, I'll get bitten by my printed statement!

I rented my Exeter Street house to a fellow with a pit bull today, but his dog brought back good memories to me; I worked my Grandfather's ranch in Oakdale, N. California every year as a teenager until I joined the US Army; Old Skippy, an American Staffordshire Terrier, was my constant companion while riding horseback around the ranch doing chores; now they call them pit bulls.

Last edited by a moderator:
'n thats why dogs kick major buttass!
Gunny x 1000!
NO KIDDING ! so why do bloody apartments allow kids and not dogs :(
Not this Landlord, Mary Ellen; Papa Chuy allows dogs in his rentals, kids and cats too. So far, in my 40 years of owning properties (bought my first one when I was 21), it has been my personal experience that people who are good parents and love/care for their pets make great tenants. Now just watch, now that I have typed this out loud, I'll get bitten by my printed statement!

I rented my Exeter Street house to a fellow with a pit bull today, but his dog brought back good memories to me; I worked my Grandfather's ranch in Oakdale, N. California every year as a teenager until I joined the US Army; Old Skippy, an American Staffordshire Terrier, was my constant companion while riding horseback around the ranch doing chores; now they call them pit bulls.
That cuts it. I'm moving to Chandler. And bringing my girlies with me. Oops! I'll be needing an OR nursing job :D

498090671_feWWi-M.jpg