It's nice to know your missed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwilly

Administrator of Drama
Reaction score
So after a great weekend of riding up in North Georgia, TN and NC it was sure nice to get home and know that I was missed at home. It just seems like such a natural thing when your married with 4 children that someone would notice you missing and be ready to just spend time relaxing and hearing about all of my rides.

Well I was so pleased when I got home and was watching some football that I was truly missed:

DSC_0044.jpg

Great post, Jason.

Yep, our dog missed us too. Aren't they wonderful? They never hold a grudge, they are just happy to see you.

4 kids? Wow, how do you find time to ride?

Why is a dog really man's best friend?

Try this little test:

Put your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car for 6 hours.

When you open it, which one is happy to see you?

Ok....i'm a girl and gotta say it......................... AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE...........thats too sweet. Gotta love the little fella.

I wish I had a dog... I used to get home from school or work, and no matter how bad the day was, everything was ok when the family dog Bluey came over, tail wagging and tongue licking anything and everything it could. Killer cagers, car crashes, bike crashes, all sorts of mishaps... didn't matter.

Hardest thing I did when leaving for the US was not waving goodbye to the parents or sister... it was saying goodbye to Bluey, knowing there's a good chance I'll never see her again. How do you tell a dog goodbye? Sayonara inu-kun, ski-desu...

I miss ya buddy...

I wish I had a dog... I used to get home from school or work, and no matter how bad the day was, everything was ok when the family dog Bluey came over, tail wagging and tongue licking anything and everything it could. Killer cagers, car crashes, bike crashes, all sorts of mishaps... didn't matter.
Hardest thing I did when leaving for the US was not waving goodbye to the parents or sister... it was saying goodbye to Bluey, knowing there's a good chance I'll never see her again. How do you tell a dog goodbye? Sayonara inu-kun, ski-desu...

I miss ya buddy...
Tenchi, you can come up and play with my Boston Terrier some time!

I miss ya buddy...
Tenchi, you can come up and play with my Boston Terrier some time!
Might have to take you up on that one :) ... don't tell my parents, but the dog's the only thing I miss from Australia :) .

Some of my very best friends have been dogs:

Charlie, half chihuahua, half Manchester Terrier, turned my Mother from dog hater to dog lover;

LeRoy the 80lb. Red Nosed Red pit bull that adopted me when I met my wife. (Best dog EVER, but wouldn't get another pit.)

Sydney, black Lab that this pic reminds me of. She would grab my arm when I got home from work and lead me to the couch.

When I sat down, she would drape herself over my neck and "talk" in my ear. Poisoned by crazy neighbor, died in my arms.

The neighbor will get his someday.

I work long strange hours now, so am dogless. When I retire, I'll be that crazy old fart with dogs!

Sydney, black Lab that this pic reminds me of. She would grab my arm when I got home from work and lead me to the couch.When I sat down, she would drape herself over my neck and "talk" in my ear. Poisoned by crazy neighbor, died in my arms.

The neighbor will get his someday.
That would be sooner, rather than later, were I you. Some people do not deserve the air that they breathe...