It's On!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badcat

Reaction score
Niehart arrived last night. BigD,Beemerdons and BadCat here at 10:30am. Weather is outstanding. Looking forward to greeting the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=24pt]Attention Old Michael--Please check your messages. Departure time change for Saturdays ride.[/SIZE]

All you phucks with unlimited time and money had better take great pix and write wonderful narrative, just sayin'...

Like Old Michael, I'm up early to watch the sun come up over our amazing Southwestern desert. Came out at 0430 to the parking lot in order to check on our sleeping steeds. Amigo, nothing's more beautiful than to see a herd of FJR's at rest just waiting to take us on our day of riding adventure. 30 of these magnificent beasts, all farkled differently and ready to roll!!!

The shit I endure for a piece of stinkin' pie. :D
Ah hell, that's nuttin' compared to the misery you endured for a different piece of "pie" now is it? :lol:

Hey, keep an eye out for a red assed Donkey. Zilla spotted her somewhere out that way.

:jester:
Bustanut joker, would a black bear count? FJR riders from Tucson had a big old "blackie" amble across the road in front of their bikes 10 miles north of Payson. It would be a huge step up from armadillos to bears for Zilla, but I know he can do it!

Watching the sun rise in beautiful Mesquite, NV. A bit of complimentary hotel break-fast at 6:30 then it's off to St. George, home of radiation cuisine, and then on to the lunatic assemblage in Page...and, no, bears do not count.

Don.

Yes I suppose a lil ol' Black Bear would suffice.. Make sure you get video of Old Mikey havin' a time with her :lol: as Zilla can't be there

:jester:

Word is spreading like wildfire about the great time we are having here. I got a PM from a peep in OK City and he is making a beeline here to join us for dinner Saturday night.

8:15am and the gang is starting to gather for a run to the north rim of the Grand Canyon. Pictures coming later today....stay tuned!

Burk

Saw you folks outside Marble Canyon on your way to the North Rim. Iwas going the other direction - waved. Currently in the lobby of the Courtyard. Heading out to run a few local errands but will catch up with you there this afternoon.