Joe2Lmaker

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilJet09

Nondescript FJR Hierarchy Displayed
Reaction score
"Last active July 27, 2012". Anybody hear from him since? I know he sold his FJR, but it's a shame to lose somebody with so much talent from the forum. I like the work he did on the Tag-Along-Tank.

Paging Gramps.........Marc, are you there?

Saw Joe at First Thursday last summer in Minneapolis, and he's riding a Triumph (or was then, anyway). We're all frozen here in Minnesota right now, so he may be trying to warm his berries right now.......

He's still alive and kicking, but will have nothing to do with this forum. I see & talk to him regularly and you are right, he is a very talented guy.

He's still alive and kicking, but will have nothing to do with this forum. I see & talk to him regularly and you are right, he is a very talented guy.
Gramps: Por favor say Buenos Dias to Joe2Lmaker from Papa Chuy Viejo, muchas Gracias; Joe was one of our FJR Forum's Best and Brightest, it is just a damned shame he is gone for good! jes' sayin' and nuff said, es Verdad ese!

He sure is talented...and a nice guy to boot. He and Gramps rode from MN down to Wheaton last spring to attend a little going away get together.

I hear he has interesting freeway passing techniques, so yes, he is imaginative as well.

biggrin.png

Met Joe in Nakusp. A great guy, and I really enjoyed reading his posts. His absence is a real loss.
Me to, he sent a me a file that I used to have a friend water jet thirty to forty sets of block off plate's for the pair system that I gave away. Good guy

I still recall the joy when I received TAT proto #2 and miss his posts here. Oh well, I guess life moves on. Something must have happened to disgruntle ol' Joe.
mace.gif

DSC05040.jpg