Knuckle visors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok i'll ask. after 33 other folks have read this post, just what is a mirror mounted nuckle visor?

$235 US. Wish they had better pics. Why doesn't the US market get the same accessories as the UK? They get a 72 page catalog and we get squat.

$235 US. Wish they had better pics. Why doesn't the US market get the same accessories as the UK? They get a 72 page catalog and we get squat.
Several views of them here on Thug's Aussie cop-bike post.

Personally, I just ordered the Suzuki hand guard kit from FJR Goodies, and a set of Garauld's extenders ($59 + $25)! Not only do they look better, I suspect they'll work better. For a fraction of the cost.

P1000099.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto, HTRJack. Those things look to be so far away from your hands I can't imagine how they'd help with wind or rain. The V-strom hand guards cost waaaaay less, too. The matched paint job is kewl, tho.

+1 on the V-Strom guards.

Maybe it's just me, my riding position or my gloves, but I haven't found the need for Garauld's extenders yet.

Thanks for the replies. They are a silly amount of money. I can't see how good they can be that far from the bars. I would need them for the cold, the Aussi's need them to keep the bugs off. I will have a look at the guards form the VStrom as well.