lawinter

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just joined this great forum and see this very sad news.

My deepest sympathy to Larry's family and friends.

fjrbob

Our LOVE, Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family Larry....

You have been a great source of Help and Inspiration here at the Forum...

Thank you for Gracing us with your presence!!!!

Now I am sorry that I haven't had the chance to meet you.....

Motorcycling is a great passion, that is taken for granted by the people who don't recognize us..... Our Love for the Open Road is Greatly forsaken upon the Loss

of a great FJR compatriot.....

Rest In Peace, and be One with your Maker......

Warp

So sorry to hear about Larry...

Prayers and best thoughts for his family...

And everyone please be careful... with this addicting, dangerous and marvelous sport of motorcycling...

Mary

My sincere sympathy to Larry's family and friends and to the co-rider who was with him. I hope Larry died with a smile on his face, doing something that he loved.

Jill

Haven't been on here in a week, just saw this.

My condolences to Larry's family.

Ride on Larry.

My sincere condolences to Larry's family. May he rest in peace.

"do not go quietly into that long goodnight"

it is sad to hear that a brother rider goes down ,, but we have solice that he was doing what he loved ,,

prayers for the family and friends ,,

and for the friend that was with him ,,

Echoing everyone's sentiments. RIP, Larry, and prayers with the family and those left behind.

A sad topic indeed. Deepest regrets to Larry's family & friends.

Very impressive the number of replies here though. I've often thought highly of the many members of this forum; 8 pages of replies is an indication of your caring hearts.

God bless,

Vince

I went thru this with my best friend just last June. I understand what you must feel Steve. That 100 yard drive back is a hard one. Let me know if you want to talk.

His friends understand he was doing something he loved, but for his family. I know you just wish it never happened. My prayers go out to all of you.

Whenever the wind is in your face. let us all remember.

Lawinter

Altho I did'nt know you except from the board deep sympathy to his family and friends.

rogerfjrfaster :D

Today would have been Larry's 49th birthday. Let's all remember for a moment, then increase our efforts to be careful out on the road. RIP Larry :bye2:

Status
Not open for further replies.