Little to Complain About, But Still ...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just thought of a fix!

Judging from the tread about giving another male a a ride on the back of their bike.

I'd say all you need to keep people off is to strap a dildo to the seat (when you get off,of course).

Ravenrider:

Sorry about that. I, too, would have been seriously pissed off. I'm jumping to a product-based preventative measure here since we can't go back in time and un-do it (the bike is fast, but not that fast!). I got the TankSlapper 3M film for the tank and sides and it works very well, IMO. If you take your time on the install, it is very subtle - not invisible, but close. Maybe you could use Scratch-X, then polish, wax, then put on the 3M film and you should be good. And drive the car to the plant next time. :glare:

You could get one of those old bumper stickers that I haven't seen in years: "You toucha my car(bike) I breaka your face."

I absolutely hate it when people touch my shit. My friends laugh because I get pissed off when people mess with my desk. I don't know how I would react if some ass-hole messed with my bike and scratched it up in the process.

My friends laugh because I get pissed off when people mess with my desk.
There in lies the problem!

People don't care anymore about someone else's .............______ space .

There in lies the problem!

People don't care anymore about someone else's .............______ space .

Ah yes the land of entitlement.

Im thinking electric fence transformer...... on a remote control. boy that could be fun. :devilsmiley:

I just can't believe it. I don't even get on a bike belonging to somebody I know without permission: my stepson's, my brother's, my brother-in-law's, my father-in-law's. All off-limits without their say-so.

I honestly hope I don't ever find someone sitting on my bike without permission :aggressive: , I know it's not right, but my first inclination would be to walk up and knock the living daylights out of them. :grrr:
I would back you up if you did...but the boys runnin' the seminary "might" be aghast. :)

I'm a bit more mellow now than in yester year...

But when a freaking dickhead sat his ass on my 1974 CB750, I simply walked up to him, smile on my face..

and cold-cocked that muthaphucker with one well delivered hard as I could hit him punch to the temple.

Even ran to the other side of the bike to make sure he didn't topple 'Goldie' as he slumped off the right side.

Left him on the asphalt sleeping, me n' Goldie went for a ride.

Goldie was EVERYTHING to me, I made $7.82/hour, had worked forever to have her, paid hard earned cash, and on the second day of ownerhship, some ID10T thinks he can just throw a leg over my girl? Don't think so. Pretty simple really, if you don't own it, or put up with it, don't be mounting it.

Didn't even think twice of it either. Still don't.

Actually, makes me kind of wish someone would try it again, just to see how much sack I have left.. :glare: :angry:

I tried taking a guys head off one time when I came out of Taco Bell and found him sitting on my bike. He thought I was joking at first when I told him to get the F** off it as I ran towards him until I got 5 ft from him and started swinging. Dude tripped all over himself running backwards. My blood boils just thinking about it right now. I doubt that he will do that again. He kept apologizing as he got into his truck but I just flipped. Guess it was a bad day at work too and that doesnt help. :)

I think a bike alarm would help but it wont matter when the guy jumps off it because he's scared and drops it...it's not like the FJR kickstand is all that great. Unforunately I am not sure there is much more you can do. I dont think the police would care that someone sat on it and scuffed it up....maybe, if they dropped it and did some $ damage to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a guy I work with do the same thing, "Hey nice bike, sure is comfortable and I can stand flat-footed too". Man I ripped him right there on the spot in front of God and everybody.

Ya just don't do that kinda stuff.

Sorry to hear about what happened. Some people just have no respect for other people's property. When ya go back, sit on all the harleys and give them feedback.

Might as well forget the assholes, it's done. Now, how bad are each of those scuffs? can you get them out? Can you erase it? Body shops have great techniques for fixing them.

Hope you get it back the way it was!

Whenever I park for any more than a few minutes I cover it. Where ever you are there are people! Beware of people

if you don't own it, or put up with it, don't be mounting it.
Thats funny!!

Maybe you should check out all the pretty harleys and walk away with a pocket full of schrader valves. put the caps back on real quick like. it'll be days before they figure it out.

I could tell you all kind of sinister things we would have done years ago to the bike sitters when I was running around with Nor Cal HA's on our lowly HD's. But now since I'm a Christian I would have to do what Hal said, "get a cover" and let it go. :D PM. <><

Im thinking electric fence transformer...... on a remote control. boy that could be fun. :devilsmiley:
My thoughts exactly! Maybe dial it back just a wee bit since we're not necessarily trying to be fatal with it, and of course insulate the sidestand so that any contact with a metallic surface gives a nice big wake-up call. I love it. :assassin: :yahoo:

I rode my 08 beauty to visit a customer's plant site for the day. Around 2pm, a worker came around complementing me on my bike and happened to mention that everyone at the plant had checked it out during lunch. I thanked him for the complement, told him a little about the FJR, and got back to work.
Around 5pm as I leaving for the day, I came to understand that "everyone at the plant had checked it out during lunch" by apparently climbing all over it. SOB! My poor bike was covered in scuff marks! I was so pissed!

There may be more to this story in that I realized later that the only other bikes on the plant site were the workers' Harleys. I hope they didn't scuff my "Jap" bike up intentionally, but they sure weren't careful with it.

There's not much that the customer's management could/would do about it, so I didn't say anything, other than blow off some steam here. Thanks for listening and ride safe.

Murph
I NEVER even touch someone bike WITHOUT permission , let alone throw a leg over it,,,,,,,,, What A Bunch of inconsiderate Dumb asses ,,,,,,, I think I would thank they for all the Stuffs marks..

I just don't understand people sometimes.... :angry2: :angry2: Sorry for the stuffs,,, hope they wax out ,,,,,

I could tell you all kind of sinister things we would have done years ago to the bike sitters when I was running around with Nor Cal HA's on our lowly HD's. But now since I'm a Christian I would have to do what Hal said, "get a cover" and let it go. :D PM. <><

Don't know if anyone else here watches "Sons of Anarchy" Saw one show were the charecter comes out of a store to find someone sitting on his bike. Was all friendly like and offered to take his pic with the guys cell phone. Took a "before" pic of him on the bike then an "after" pic of him on the ground when they knocked his sorry a** off of it.

Then they took off with his girlfriend. :yahoo:

Ray

Don't know if anyone else here watches "Sons of Anarchy" Saw one show were the charecter comes out of a store to find someone sitting on his bike. Was all friendly like and offered to take his pic with the guys cell phone. Took a "before" pic of him on the bike then an "after" pic of him on the ground when they knocked his sorry a** off of it.

Ray
I saw that, it was classic! As soon as the guy took his picture and said "that's the before shot" I knew what was coming and even though it's just a TV show, the little voice in my head was shouting "YES!". Riding off with the girlfriend while the asshat licked his wounds was funny as hell. :yahoo:

Ray
Never saw it Ray, but God bless. Now back to topic.....PM. <>< :D

Latest posts