Looking for Cheese

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend of mine who shall remain anonymous has just informed me that "that animal may be big, but it is most certainly not a COW!!!!"

Hmmmm - this city slicker missed that little detail....

UPDATE - 5/7/15

I'm pleased to report that my wife has secured a new full time position. She will be working at the same University where I work (in a totally different area). Her new job is going to be challenging and she is very excited about it. Although she is taking a substantial pay cut from her former profession, we are very happy that she will be able to continue to contribute to the State Teacher's Retirement System, which was a big concern for us.

It's been a tight 6-ish months, but truthfully, no one hurt for anything and I cannot express how positive this experience has been for her emotionally and mentally. She starting eating right, started exercising, reads more, keeps up with our adult kids, lost about 20 pounds, and MOST importantly, started looking at the world for what it really is - a playground for happiness. We've done more things together in the past 6 months than perhaps the previous 10 years combined. I guess I didn't realize the gradual decline of things - now we will commute together, have lunch dates... it's all good.

So we've found new cheese.... and it's wonderful.

Awesome!

What you doing the last weekend in June?

There's this little 50 rider getaway in the Black Hills of South Dakota you might want to catch.

Lots of Cheese here!

JSNS

UPDATE - 5/7/15
I'm pleased to report that my wife has secured a new full time position. She will be working at the same University where I work (in a totally different area). Her new job is going to be challenging and she is very excited about it. Although she is taking a substantial pay cut from her former profession, we are very happy that she will be able to continue to contribute to the State Teacher's Retirement System, which was a big concern for us.

So we've found new cheese.... and it's wonderful.
Hooray! Now can we buy a new FJR?

Good luck with the lunch dates and commuting together. Mrs. Redfish would get tired of dealing with me all the time very quickly.
rolleyes.gif

I'm officially looking for a '14. I hope a steal comes my way, but riding season is in full swing now, so waiting until the Fall won't be a problem. Ya'll keep an eye out for me.

Pants -

I came upon this thread late, so I got to go from old cheese to new cheese in 5 minutes.

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so glad that your lady has negotiated the transition (and you with her).

Happy trails.

Last edited by a moderator:
If sir, at some point, you're looking for real cheese and not the philosophical cheese, - head this direction and you will get your fill.....

Wisconsin has some FANTASTIC CHEESE !!

Always welcome in these parts....

Latest posts