May Run

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not going to be able to chase after you guys on Friday after all. Too bad 'cause it looks like you're going to be getting a nice break with the weather. Enjoy the ride.

See you all up at White Horse on Saturday!

Why are people backing out of staying with you folks at the motel? Am I missing something?

Maybe I don't want to know. :blind: Room booked at the Town and Country for Thursday and Friday nights. When I read the update about heading back on the 19th., that worked out well on my end. As long as I can catch an evening ferry on Saturday night, I'm good. Looking forward to riding with you all again.

Will probably head up 91 early Thursday and depending on the time, might enjoy some of the roads closer to Gorham before pulling in. Axe? Havocdog? Beuller? Anyone?

Time to saddle up kids :rolleyes: (Wed am).....adult supervision for MEM only :acute: .....see ya Thursday :fans: ......or not.... :assassin: .......ride safe :bike: .....

Arrived around 5:00 last evening. The first 5 hours were pretty wet but once we got into the great USA things started to brighten and warm up. No issues at the border crossing. After getting the bikes washed up Charlie arrived only to find he had a little electrical problem. He decided to head home and promised to show back up this morning on bike #2....that very pretty blue ZX-14. Today is a ride day and then planning to meet a few other folks at Whithorse in the morning. Try to get some pics up this evening along with a few more updates.

SAM_0795.jpg

SAM_0798.jpg

SAM_0802.jpg

Ride safe,

Canadian FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrived around 5:00 last evening. The first 5 hours were pretty wet but once we got into the great USA things started to brighten and warm up. No issues at the border crossing. After getting the bikes washed up Charlie arrived only to find he had a little electrical problem. He decided to head home and promised to show back up this morning on bike #2....that very pretty blue ZX-14. Today is a ride day and then planning to meet a few other folks at Whithorse in the morning. Try to get some pics up this evening along with a few more updates

Ride safe,

Canadian FJR
And you wonder why I told Hamon and Redbone he must have met you at a car wash :unsure:

Another fantastic day. Most of us followed Fred's suggested route........great ride. Plan to see a few more folks tomorrow at the open house. Bikes are washed and time for some shut eye. :p

SAM_0805.jpg

SAM_0809.jpg

SAM_0811.jpg

SAM_0808.jpg

Canadian FJR

Back home after another fantastic day of riding. Great seeing all of you at the open house.

It really is time to wash the bike.

Canadian FJR

Back home after another fantastic day of riding. Great seeing all of you at the open house.

Canadian FJR
Great ! Thanks for the check-in.

DITTO on the Open House. I can't wait until we get to spend some quality time at NERDS

It was a stellar weekend.

And a big 'thank you' to Fred W for the route plan for us :D

Ok, what do y'all guess this might be:

1. Scott's dragonfly ? :rolleyes:

2. A fly for his dragon ? ;)

3. Admission token for the Gorham Beer Trolley? :p

dragonfly.jpg

Scott and friends (Greg and Terry who joined us from Ontario) at the Whitehorse 'cue:

Whitehorse-Gear-Open-House-May-M.jpg

Big Ogre (Mike) and Sno Cat (Ed)

Barley getting geared up:

The final evening - in Lincoln, Maine. These lads are hard on an old woman :blink: I think I need to find some younger whoops!...OLDER, not-so-frisky guys to ride with . Like Old Michael :p

Kidding!! It was a great weekend, guys. Thanks for letting me tag along :D

Rest of my pics, such as they are: CLICKY HERE

Nice to meet The Gang in person on Sat. Thanks for the pix MEM & apologies for cramping your style Mike. See you @ NERDS or sooner.

It was a great day for a ride and the open house. Great seeing you MEM and other's ( I was not able to meet all as it was kinda crazy at times)Glad everyone had a great trip down & back Great start to the season. NERDS ROCK! :yahoo: JAG

Hey Fred, any chance that you can repost that map from our ride on Friday? I'd like to do that ride again this May.

The interactive part is not interactive anymore.
smile.png

Canadian FJR

All phixst!!

Luckily I still had that page saved onto my hard drive, even though I had cleared it off the web server.

Also, the links to the GPS filers are still valid (I checked)

Last years weekend ride to Whithorse Press was a blast, I think I'll do it again.

https://www.whitehorsegear.com/open-house/

Thurday May 16th - Travel to Gorham NH (Town & Country) https://www.townandcountryinn.com/index.htm

Friday May 17th - Play day, Fred's route was great and needs to be done again. That night I plan to meet up with some friends at the Colonial Inn in N. Conway

Saturday May 18th - Whitehorse Press Open House, leave mid afternoon and head north via route 16

Sunday May 19th - either head home or spend another day touring around.

Anyone else heading there?

Canadian FJR

Last years weekend ride to Whithorse Press was a blast, I think I'll do it again.
https://www.whitehorsegear.com/open-house/

Thurday May 16th - Travel to Gorham NH (Town & Country) https://www.townandcountryinn.com/index.htm

Friday May 17th - Play day, Fred's route was great and needs to be done again. That night I plan to meet up with some friends at the Colonial Inn in N. Conway

Saturday May 18th - Whitehorse Press Open House, leave mid afternoon and head north via route 16

Sunday May 19th - either head home or spend another day touring around.

Anyone else heading there?

Canadian FJR
Hmmmmm......