Members Pets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 dogs, one cat, all rescues.

Gozer:

DSC01567.jpg

Doobie:

IMG_0983jpg.jpg

Kiwi:

IMG_2181jpg.jpg

One betta.

Maintain three bird feeders (one seed in front yard, two hummingbird in the back).

Unknown numbers of ants, spiders, and garden snails....

2 dogs and 2 cats. Love the dogs. Cats sorts get attached to ya. Those damn claws hurt! I applaud those that help empty out the pet shelters. They need all the help they can get. :clapping:

1 - golden retriever named Hardy aka Hardball or "hey stupid". he is the quintessential dumb (but loveable) blonde.

1 - blue merle rough collie named Bella who was a badly abused rescue from a puppy mill

1- black and white short haired cat named Beeker, who ostensibly runs the place

1 - 7 month old torti cat named Blaze aka "ninja kitty", who is need of a new home before Beeker kills her

I've got a Black Lab mix named Macie. I should see if I can get a copy of the pictures from christmas of her with a bow on her collar, I was amazed that she left it alone for so long...

The SO and I talk about getting another another dog, I'm not sure if our house can handle another...

We have 3 cats.

Rocco: Tabby-Maine Coon

Armani: Tuxedo-Maine Coon

Frankie: European shorthair-mutt

30+ Fresh water fish in a 180 liter tank.

Currently pet-less. We had a mouse for a while, but we managed to trap the little bugger. :lol:

I like O.P. pets - pet 'em and send 'em home! :D

Coco, a 3 y/o Shih Tzu female dog who thinks everyone she meets might well be her new best friend.

Baby, a 12 y/o medium hair black female cat, found dumped on the side of the road @3 weeks old, loves me, thinks (occasionally correctly :) that SWMBO might be pure evil.

Baby, a 18 y/o blue & gold (we now know) male macaw (rescue) who likes us both separately, but can't stand it when we're in the same room, in particular if we talk to each other. Has his own tv, loves The Simpsons, Judge Mathis, Cops, Blue's Clue's, among others. Does not like King of the Hill, America's Most Wanted, among others.

Sinbad, a 35 y/o mexican redhead male amazon (rescue) who's a sweet middle aged man that likes to flirt w/new people, as long as they don't touch him. Has decided that for the most part anything outside of a 5 foot radius does not actually exist. Unless there are screaming little kids on Baby's tv (Nanny 911). They are GREAT.

Little Fella, a 8 y/o cockatiel, son of a pair of non-breeders we were given 9 years ago that have since died.

Dove, a ~30 y/o ringneck dove who's greatest pleasure in life is to lay an egg & sit on it till it turns black & we pull it, then lay another egg...

Bad Boy, a 13 y/o boa, daughter of Gengus & Attilla & Kubla (yes, a trend), perfectly colored/marked but has hated me since birth & we still have her cause anyone else would turn her into a breeder and the attitude might go w/the color. Named after a former patient of SWMBO's, Bad Boy Belulla Wilson (mean as a snake...).

Cleo, a 20 y/o male california king snake, good, sweet snake but dumb as a box of rocks, even for a snake.

One remaining 7 y/o male zebra finch, down from a flock of 15. We'd get him a friend, but we know he'd die as soon as we did.

There have been more, but we developed a rule. Before a new animal comes into the household, someone has to die. Could be one of them, could be one of us, either way, somebody has to die. Coco's been the only addition since then, a couple of years after we had to put the previous dogs down due to old age/health problems.

Two Basset hounds.

One weiner dog.

Two cats.

Three fish tanks.

Six pygmy goats in the barn.

One dog... named Luna

<-------------

She is from a puppy rescue. She is our 'kid' (we're kid-less in the usual sense).

She's very sweet. She's black lab + cattle dog.

She got a ton o' treats so we could take this picture.

Had a cat for 17 years - Sadie. Passed away this year. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
A 2 1/2 yr old rat terrier named JD

011_11a.jpg

I've had other dogs, but the ex-wife kept 'em...better to spend $75 at the humane society for a new one than hundreds in legal fees to get one I already paid for....

Coco: 8-year old lab mix we got as a puppy from a shelter - Great Pooch!

000_0006.jpg

Fortune: 1-1/2 year old boxer-lab mix we rescued back in July - This guy is full of energy and still learning! He loves to chew cardboard boxes - He had a blast with the box the new water heater came in :clapping:

000_0008.jpg

2 cats,domestic short-hairs;

Bandit - 8 yrs old

Blackberry- 3 yrs old

They been neutered but have all their claws. Both male cats.