Motorcycle cover

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are large and small versions for the FJR (Tour King). They photos I show are of the smaller one without the accommodations for the trunk. Call them and explain what you're looking for and they can tell you if one for another model or another version for the FJR will be a best fit.
Originally, I got an ST1100 version for the FJR (before they had any FJRs to test fit).
This might do it

https://www.tourking.us/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=40_52&products_id=125

Yamaha_FJR1300.jpg

Thanks for mentioning EZTouring covers Steve.

I've been trying to remember that name all day.  I've used one for traveling and off season in the garage for about 15 years.

It's getting a little sticky inside and I need to evaluate again.  I bought it when I had a Superhawk, used it for my Blackbird, and now I have a

2010 FJR.  I remember them being a little pricey, but.... Inflation I suppose.  They certainly make a good cover.

Thanks for mentioning EZTouring covers Steve.

I've been trying to remember that name all day.  I've used one for traveling and off season in the garage for about 15 years.

It's getting a little sticky inside and I need to evaluate again.  I bought it when I had a Superhawk, used it for my Blackbird, and now I have a

2010 FJR.  I remember them being a little pricey, but.... Inflation I suppose.  They certainly make a good cover.
Most welcome. Great product.

-Steve