Mount question

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tibbia

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone might know what the mount and connection in the pics below is? Bought the bike in an auction (insurance loss), so no info from previous owner.

DSCF9618a.jpg

DSCF9614a.jpg

The cable looks to fit a garmin 27XX series GPS (looks like the cable for my 2730). The round one is for voice, the triangular is for power.

I concur... mount for GPS. The cord looks just like the one for my Garmin 276C

Yep, the power cord is definately for a Garmin. Not sure about the bracket though. I think that cord works with several different models.

The others are correct. The bracket is a mount for Garmin 2600 and 2700 series GPS. The cable has two connectors, one is resting in the bracket and attaches to the GPS and the other is a jack for a headset or earphone.

The top of the bracket has a torx security screw that you can use to lock the GPS into the bracket. That screw fits the same tool that you use for your sidebag locks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deleted. Saw something wrong in the pic and commented incorrectly. Can't have people seeing that I was wrong. Publicly.

Last edited by a moderator: