• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Muffler Tailcones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry - I have stopped making them due to lack of demand. :(

I would buy a set too. Sorry, I didn't have the FJ when you were making them. Maybe with a few bumps on this thread you can get enough buyers?

I would suggest putting an ad in the classified wanted section of the forum. Maybe someone who has bought a set, and is selling the FJR would pull them off before the sale.

Gary, I've got a feeling you are gonna get a lot of orders since the Trooper mod seems to be catching on. I,ve got a pair, and will be doing the Trooper mod when I get back home from vacation. I wonder if your tailcones will give the mod a unique sound like it did to the stock pipe?? :dntknw:

This is tempting. ;) I guess I should consult with the finance minister here.

Go ahead Bust, buy your best gal a set of ear rings.

I got one of the original sets. They're on their second FJR and still look new. Quality work from Gary (as always).

BTW, I think the newer ones are being supplied with a spacer to close the gap between the tail pipe and the tail cone.

I installed mine without the spacer and it added a nice burble to the exhaust note, try it you might like it.

I agree with airboss here on the quality and durability of Garys work. I hope I get the unique burble with the Trooper mod as well. Give Gary the business.......maybe he wil regret filling his summer up with machine work! :lol:

Gary,

Man those couldn't be any better! They are perfect. Thank you so much, they set off the exhaust and make the exhaust look like it came factory like that! Now I think that it would look odd without them.

Thanks again,

They are perfect-Trooper