my avatar

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormrider

Reaction score
there have been multiple requests to see a larger view of my avatar so here it is

it was taken (not by me) at the Tour de France I believe

giro06-angel4.jpg

Huh, nobody has ever asked to see my avatar made larger. :glare: :lol:
That's because we're all mathmatics geniuses here and immediately recognized it as Torricelli's Trumpet (though it does look strikingly similar to that black thing the doctor sticks in your ear). :blink:

Huh, nobody has ever asked to see my avatar made larger. :glare: :lol:
That's because we're all mathmatics geniuses here and immediately recognized it as Torricelli's Trumpet (though it does look strikingly similar to that black thing the doctor sticks in your ear). :blink:
Yeah, no matter how long it gets, volume never exceeds pi, which essentially means it can't be made larger!

(OK, I had to look it up, I wasn't sure what the volume approached. That class was - - - a while back.)

Regarding the REAL avatar in the thread: I hope she's not sitting on that post in the same manner as an angel sitting at the top of a christmas tree. Eeewwwww!

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the REAL avatar in the thread: I hope she's not sitting on that post in the same manner as an angel sitting at the top of a christmas tree. Eeewwwww!
Yeah, getting her off that post could be a problem. Think of the splinters!

Ooh! Ooh! let's pick a day where EVERYBODY uses it. The whole forum full of angels!! Then we go back to our own.

But Warchild wouldn't change, and Iggy would probably ban us all for that day. . . . Might not work.