My new ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There ya go! Now just find yourself a nice riding jacket and some frame sliders.
I Agree! But, Sliders First!! That Bike is going to want to Lay Down Waaaay before you get the Jacket. Do it as soon as possible! Trust Me. :assassin:
Get the sliders ASAP. My friend just dropped his new 2012 in a parking lot yesterday on our ride. We stopped for a break and his girlfriend attempted to dismount before he was ready. Damaged mirror and case cover. Luckily he didn't have the saddle bags on. These FJR's don't feel heavy when they're moving but when stopped, if they start to tip and get past that lean angle, good luck holding her up. 250 miles on her and he is now looking for sliders, mirror and a case cover. Beautiful bike Dunk43, I love that silver.
Will the sliders protect the mirrors and bags if I drop the bike ?

Will the sliders protect the mirrors and bags if I drop the bike ?
Nope. Just the fairing pieces and the alternator cover.
That's Plenty Protection Dunk! There's nothing you can do about the Mirrors or the Side Bags. They are minor compared to the rest of the stuff being Protected. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts