NAFO 2010 PLAYERS MAP

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violione

Sir Loin of Beef
Reaction score
I thought it would be fun, and also to see who is riding the furtherest to NAFO 2010, so I created this "Players Map" on Google Maps. Right now I am on #68 of 101 players and hope to finish up tomorrow. Okie dokie folks the map is now finished, have fun! :clapping:

NAFO 2010 PLAYERS MAP

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it would be fun, and also to see who is riding the furtherest to NAFO 2010, so I created this "Players Map" on Google Maps. Right now I am on #68 of 101 players and hope to finish up tomorrow. :clapping:
NAFO 2010 PLAYERS MAP
Thanks for taking the time for this.

This could be most useful in trip planning for group rides.

>>>.....to see who is riding the furtherest to NAFO 2010,

Don't forget those taking the long way around :clapping:

I think we all know who that is! The three amoebas!

Nice map Jay!

Pierre,

I know what your talking about! For NAFO 2008 I rode from Va. Bch. to Custer, SD in three days then toured around with DonaldB and Wambo for two more - went to Rushmore and Devils Tower then met up with Dr. Rich and his motley crew from Cali; rode down to Golden, CO on day 6. So to get to NAFO 2008 I made a 1685 mile trip into 2850 miles. Had a blast doing it thought!

Anyway, I was just intrested in seeing what the straight line millage was for each rider comming to NAFO 2010; so far it looks like MEM is the leader!

See ya soon,

V

Pierre,

I know what your talking about! For NAFO 2008 I rode from Va. Bch. to Custer, SD in three days then toured around with DonaldB and Wambo for two more - went to Rushmore and Devils Tower then met up with Dr. Rich and his motley crew from Cali; rode down to Golden, CO on day 6. So to get to NAFO 2008 I made a 1685 mile trip into 2850 miles. Had a blast doing it thought!

Anyway, I was just intrested in seeing what the straight line millage was for each rider comming to NAFO 2010; so far it looks like MEM is the leader!

See ya soon,

V
I don't particularly like riding alone, and saw the thread posted by the Central to East Florida riders heading to NAFO. My dear friend Nick had to move from near me to Jacksonville to be with his Mother last March. My plan is to visit with Nick Mon-Wed, and then ride to NAFO with my Florida bretheren (Jim da fljab and Tony da 101stpathfinder) Thur. Then Sunday, ride back to Looziana with my new Denham Springs, LA peep Michael da mvette who I will meet there in Knoxville. Michael is rooming with Scott da Burnspot down the street at the budget motel.

Dean da DJB has kindly and generously invited me to share his room gratus at the Marriott. I accepted and hope he doesn't regret it. He's a helicopter engineer and as long as the sound of a CH46 in his room is OK, then all will be good.

I friggin' can't wait and the good weather report has me even more pumped up.

let's ride safe and be careful out there,

Mike in Nawlins'

Nice map Jay!
FUZZY BALLS!! Nice job on that Map Jay.

And thanks for the mention of the "Three amoebas Bob :lol:

I guess I'm getting my arse kicked for that :eek: :lol:

:jester:

That map had me worried for a while. :unsure:

I thought that was an active volcano in Knoxville! :blink:

See ya soon,

V
I don't particularly like riding alone...

let's ride safe and be careful out there,

Mike in Nawlins'
I don't either :(
Actually, I do enjoy riding alone, but I don't enjoy mealtimes and evenings alone on the road.

MEM, if you are coming down alone from Canada you are welcome to meet up with me and Pawwwl. I'm the the Catskills. I'm working Tuesday and then riding down to Paul's place in north New Jersey Tuesday evening. We plan on taking two days to get to Knoxville and avoiding the slab. We are going to camp along the Blueridge or somewhere in that area on Wednesday night. Let me know if you're interested and we'll work out the details.

Nice map Jay!
FUZZY BALLS!! Nice job on that Map Jay.

And thanks for the mention of the "Three amoebas Bob :lol:

I guess I'm getting my arse kicked for that :eek: :lol:

:jester:
barry ol boy... git yer affairs in order!! At least 2 amoebas are swinging by.

I was just looking at the Map of attendees. WTF , is there a travel ban on in the west coast?? Ya bunch of wanna-bees

I was just looking at the Map of attendees. WTF , is there a travel ban on in the west coast?? Ya bunch of wanna-bees
Jay must not be finished. We have one attendee from California & 2 from Oklahoma.