NAFO4 Web Site is Live!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Billy's sobering up I see ;) and I haven't seen a Genny CA since grade school. Hopefully they don't make it anymore.

Rick- Any updates on the websites "Points of Interests" gpx file/link yet?

I'm in. Registration is completed and my vacation days were approved. It will be a great time. September is a fantastic time carve up the twisties in SW Wisconsin. This year I need to keep the throttle under control.

Rick, the shirts look very cool. Nice job. We'll need guards posted to keep all the local women away from us as we consume mass quantities of Wisconsin beer and share 100% truthful stories of our riding adventures.

They're on the website.
Yep Marty, but the "Points of Interest" .gpx file/link is broken. All the other links work fine except that one.
Ahhhh... I didn't understand the question, duh.
Well that file has vanished into the ether somewhere don't fret I've got a call into Gramps who made the route to see if there's a chance he still has the file. If not we can reconstruct the route from the google maps link.

On the up side while Eeksnake was looking for the file he was able to make the route links left clickable to download the files :good:

They're on the website.
Yep Marty, but the "Points of Interest" .gpx file/link is broken. All the other links work fine except that one.
Ahhhh... I didn't understand the question, duh.
Well that file has vanished into the ether somewhere don't fret I've got a call into Gramps who made the route to see if there's a chance he still has the file. If not we can reconstruct the route from the google maps link.

On the up side while Eeksnake was looking for the file he was able to make the route links left clickable to download the files
good.gif
The Points of Interest Ride link has been fixed and links to several of those interesting points added :good:

NAFO Rides

Woot! We're registered. Now, when do things kick off Friday morning? I have to figure out if we'll ride down Thursday night or save the money and come down in the morning.

Well I'm about to gauge interest on the NAFO version pf the Rally Rallye, that will be Friday. New thread coming soon :big_boss:

Here's an idea of what we've got planned I haven't got the times all nailed down yet.

Tentative Schedule General Times Only

Thursday;
Registration PM
Friday;
Registration Late AM to PM
Rally Rallye 8AM to 4PM
Ride yer ass off All Day
Meet and Greet with some snacks and hors d'oeuvre Evening
Saturday;
Two Bros Open House with coffee and donuts Early AM
More riding All Day (what a slave driver)
Banquet and Swag distribution Evening