NERDS 2012 Participation Poll

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marcia and I are in!! It's our 40th anniversary on the 19th, and I promised that I'd take her someplace special, so thanks for putting this on the schedule. :yahoo: :rolleyes: :p

Sooze and I are planning on this again, but only because Sheila is coming with Bust.

Oh, yeah - and I voted.

Marcia and I are in!! It's our 40th anniversary on the 19th, and I promised that I'd take her someplace special, so thanks for putting this on the schedule. :yahoo: :rolleyes: :p

Wowsers!! How nerdly is that? George is gonna celebrate his 40th anni with us? Oh yeah! Now we'll have to do something special. But don't worry... it shouldn't hurt too much or leave any scars. :p

Sooze and I are planning on this again, but only because Sheila is coming with Bust.

Oh, yeah - and I voted.
Andy, you cannot mean that in "The Biblical Sense"!
I never knew there was a Biblical Sense for "coming", except for: "The second coming".

BJ, will Sheila be experiencing the second coming? :unsure:

Glad Andy and Sooze are coming back. (Hey... That's a second coming!!) NERDS just would be the same without the Geeks. :p

I never knew there was a Biblical Sense for "coming", except for: "The second coming".

Ummm... I suppose she could drag along the mailman :p
Bollocks, man!

Time to get busy.

FWIW, I did think you were looking a might bit pale this year in Stowe. :unsure:

You may need to read the prose of the venerable old sage Robert Zimmerman:

Now the fifth daughter on the twelfth night
Told the first father that things weren’t right
My complexion she said is much too white
He said come here and step into the light, he says hmm you’re right
Let me tell the second mother this has been done
But the second mother was with the seventh son
And they were both out on Highway 61

Glad Andy and Sooze are coming back. (Hey... That's a second coming!!) NERDS just would be the same without the Geeks. :p
Hmm...

"NERDS 2012: The Second Coming."

Nice...

I'll pass on the mailman and use UPS. They have a "special" way of delivering "multiple, large packages". :smokin: :innocent:

I'll pass on the mailman and use UPS. They have a "special" way of delivering "multiple, large packages". :smokin: :innocent:
NICE, Miz Bust :clapping:

Does Mr UPS have a brother ?
Mem,

Who says the UPS person is a man? :eek: :p

NICE, Miz Bust :clapping:

Does Mr UPS have a brother ?
Mem,

Who says the UPS person is a man? :eek: :p

UM....... :blink:

OMG ..... you guys kill me :lol:

A few years ago, when I wasn't having so much fun and my gay friends WERE, I'd considered switching teams. Never say 'never' :p

Well, based on this poll I think we have no choice but to block out only the same number of rooms that we did last year and hope for the best.

If anyone didn't already cast a vote it's not too late. But it looks like we will be safe with 45 rooms blocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, based on this poll I think we have no choice but to block out only the same umber of rooms that we did last year and hope for the best.

If anyone didn't already cast a vote it's not too late. But it looks like we will be safe with 45 rooms blocked.
Let us know when the rooms are blocked so we can get the reservation in... :yahoo: