• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Arboreal Neutrino Power Distributor and Control System

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
Thought I was going to use it, but went more minimalist on my '14 than I originally planned.

Brand new, in box, only opened to look at. It's about 3" x 2" x 3/4"...smaller than I expected. Neutrino Power Distributor and Controller - Bluetooth System. Bought from Aerostich
https://www.aerostich.com/neutrino-power-distributor-and-contoller-base-usb-bluetooth.html

Manage your bike’s electrical system with a sophisticated intelligent device controller. The advanced technology Neutrino Black Box allows automatic programming and control of your electrical accessories, with convenient monitoring via Cockpit Controller app on your iPhone or Android device.

Program your settings to automatically turn on/off heated grips or garments when the temp hits a specified level and automatically adjust the heat up/down according to changing temperatures, automatically activate lighting at sunset (it even adapts to your current location), and automatically shut down circuits if they draw too much current or your battery gets too low, all with advanced fuseless circuit protection. Allows configurable circuit control based on vehicle speed too.

The waterproof, shockproof unit installs easily and eliminates the need for a jumble of wires and aftermarket switches, controllers and relays. Handles 60 amps over 6 circuits. Fully CANbus compatible too. Once programmed, it will function to control your devices automatically, without needing to bring your phone along. Or, pair with your mobile device for on-the-fly heading information, altitude, ambient temperature, speed, and time displays. Provides a composite view of the electrical system showing the status of all 6 circuits with real-time amperage use. And of course it’s easy to manually control the 6 circuits with a glove-friendly interface.

Was $299 plus shipping new. Yours for $225 including shipping CONUS. PayPal preferred.

2017-03-24_12-00-53.jpg

Figured you posted this almost a week early, but after looking at the ad . . . Hell, it COULD be real. Or a total put-on. As (Arthur C.) Clarke's third law states, "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

Status
Not open for further replies.