New Backrest and Rack

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AStar

Reaction score
I just installed my new Backrest and Rack that was manufactured by Garauld. Quality of work is very impressive and I could not be happier with the new Backrest and Rack, UNLESS, it had been free. Just kidding, Excellent work and fits on the bike like it was designed and built from the factory.

Two thumbs up to Garauld, his accessories and workmanship is highly recommended. Thanks Garauld. I will try to up load some photos for all to see. :clapping:

Randy

I just installed my new Backrest and Rack that was manufactured by Garauld. Quality of work is very impressive and I could not be happier with the new Backrest and Rack, UNLESS, it had been free. Just kidding, Excellent work and fits on the bike like it was designed and built from the factory.
Two thumbs up to Garauld, his accessories and workmanship is highly recommended. Thanks Garauld. I will try to up load some photos for all to see. :clapping:

Randy

+1 on rack and backrest by Garauld - top notch quality.