New Engine Breakthrough

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkirk

Reaction score
What do you think. Go to www.angellabsllc.com

I saw this at the L.A. Auto Show. Saw it run. Pretty awsome 150lbs 3000hp, 850 foot pounds of torque. How about a 250lb FJR. Just dreaming. :p

Thanks, Dan

I checked that out and it sure seems cool! You know, the radial engines of yesteryear are similar in concept, they just didn't figure out the simple method of reducing the weight of what was spinning!

Angel seems to have something worthwhile here!

Too bad cold fusion is going to become commercially viable soon and eliminate the need :haha:

Are there any of these engines is use today? It sounds good, but I'd like to see one actually work in a car or other device.

Looks like hype to me. The same sort of pitch used to sell fuel catalysts and intake vortex generators. A lot of "we're going to change the world' and a very little specifics about what the thing is or how they've repealed the laws of physics.

- Mark

What a crock of BS.

I love their "slide show".... Completely, and nothing but, filler. Their idea of what they could do if the laws of physics didn't exist!!

Angel labs is looking to get some of your venture capital so that they can start trying to think of something to develop that might in some slight way resemble their promise....and pay themselves lots of $$$$ in the meantime.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a crock of BS.
I love their "slide show".... Completely, and nothing but, filler. Their idea of what they could do if the laws of physics didn't exist!!

Angel labs is looking to get some of your venture capital so that they can start trying to think of something to develop that might in some slight way resemble their promise....and pay themselves lots of $$$$ in the meantime.
So as long as think it's cool, but don't invest, I'm okay? ;)