New FJR today

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b/c of NY weather! U know...the stuff you guys send to us?
You need to look further north to cast blame. Those pesky Canadians and Quebecois are your weather enemies, not us meek Ohioans. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I started looking at FJRs some time ago and have been lurking in this forum for a while now before ordering the biggest cup the local Kool Aid I could get. I just bought my first new bike and it was the FJR 2012. Every other bike I've owned has been used. I think I managed to get 14 miles on her before the kids got home from school and four wheels became necessary.

I know I could have gotten a better deal on an 11, but I didn't care. I'm happy with it and I love the blue. I'd put up a pic but it needs a bath first.

I can't even set my bike on the forum....2011 is the latest model year available lol. Just imagine it reads 2012. :lol:
Welcome you will love this bike.

I just got a 2011 cause I love the silver,dealer told me there was only a $500 dollar differance from 2011 to 2012.

Congratulations! You will never look back at your decision. Absolutely the best bike made for the money. I made a bad decision over 3 years ago by selling my 2007 FJR then having to buy a 2012 this year. Tried the Concours, but definitely not an FJR. Many many happy and safe miles!