New job!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrwalker

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
WHEW!!!

Finally, found a new job. :yahoo:

And one that looks like a good match. Interviewed yesterday and hired today.

I'm the new Materials Management Liaison for CubCrafters, here in Yakima, WA.

CubCrafters is an aircraft rebuilder and manufacturer, essentially carrying on where Piper left off, building Cub and Super Cub airplanes.

Cool. Glad to here about the job market opening up a bit. That sounds like a fun place to work.

nice...big congrats...that's sounds like a real cool job

one of my first jobs was with a General Aviation radio, instrument, and electronics shop

I'll call if there are problems with my heads up display, autopilot, or a sticky aileron

3851720987_0507dab8b8.jpg

My fav cub:

yy1SIGRC47a.jpg

In 1969 Hazel Sig, when President of Sig Mfg. Co., rebuilt a standard 1941 Piper J-3 Cub for airshow flying. To increase the plane's aerobatic performance, 40 inches were clipped off each wing panel and the engine was reworked for greater horsepower.

The result is a highly aerobatic Cub that is a real joy to fly! Smooth aileron rolls, snap rolls, immelmann turns, and many other rolling maneuvers which are difficult in a standard wing J-3, are easy with the Clipped Wing Cub.

Congrats on being the new guy at CubCrafters! I've admired their work and their airplanes for a long time. Best of luck!

Good for you! They're trying to resurect Eclipse here in Albuquerque, maybe some day you can come here and work in the aviation industry, It's alot better riding weather here!

Thanks for all the kind words.

I really think this is going to be a good work situation.

Of course, when it rains it pours, I got another call from an outfit I interviewed with several weeks ago asking me to come in for further talks. I'm glad this one came thru first, tho, as it is a much more atractive position, if not quite as lucrative.

As for the show and breakfast, yeah I'll probably be there. Definately in the cage, tho.

Latest posts